Training camp injury recovery

eball

Serious question...do the Bills send their injured guys back to OP so they can receive treatment in their SOTA facility?  I'm thinking about guys like Croom and Knox with their hammies.  It's only an hour drive...they could go for treatment and still get back for meetings/etc.

Does anybody know?

6 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

No, they get treatment at camp

And that is the EXACT reason Pegulas will end the travel to camp stuff. 

You build a State of the Art recovery facility and INJ that occur at Camp get the less that state of the Art facilities to rehab in. 

Dumb dumb dumb. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

You build a State of the Art recovery facility and INJ that occur at Camp get the less that state of the Art facilities to rehab in. 

Dumb dumb dumb. 

I really do agree with this.....why biuld a place that would be a therapists dream to go unused during training camp?

15 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Dumb dumb dumb. 

I agree.  It's only a matter of time.  

20 hours ago, eball said:

Serious question...do the Bills send their injured guys back to OP so they can receive treatment in their SOTA facility?  I'm thinking about guys like Croom and Knox with their hammies.  It's only an hour drive...they could go for treatment and still get back for meetings/etc.

Does anybody know?

That's a good question.

Although some of the benefits aren't yet proven, the Cryo treatments are supposed to be particularly beneficial to muscle strains and pains. 

Edited by Wayne Cubed

30 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Two more years.

Or less, I don’t know of course, and not saying it would happen, but I suspect they could end the Pittsford training camp thing earlier if they wanted to. Any money that is involved  in doing so is really not an issue for a multi billionaire. 

Go Bills!!

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I really do agree with this.....why biuld a place that would be a therapists dream to go unused during training camp?

The Pegulas are just keeping it under wraps they have a Star Trek®️ transporter, and players are zapped to Orchard Park and back via that method.