Bills 2019 Preseason Superlatives (The Draft Network)

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Didn't Milano breakout last year? I guess coming back from an injury counts as a comeback but how is John Brown a Dark Horse MVP?

Kind of smantics I suppose.  If Milano does what he did last year over a full season and gets recognized for it with a Pro Bowl selection, many will say he "brokeout" but regular observers will not be surprised. 

I guess dark horse is ok.  If he clicks with Josh, he could far outproduce the rest of the receiving corp and be an obvious standout.  Other more likely candidates could struggle (say Josh w/ TOs) or split time (RBs) to the point where Brown emerges as the offensive MVP.

On 7/29/2019 at 10:56 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Thoughts on Marino’s choices?

I have been enjoying all the Bills related podcasts the last few months.  A lot of their content is inbred in that they all seem to be guests on each others shows.  Anyways, the link is to Joe's guest slot on Circling the Wagons and he discusses the reasons for his superlative choices.  For the Matt Milano thing he basically says that it was written for The Draft Network audience which is not as aware of how good Milano was last year so he's giving Matt a plug to a more national audience as someone who they should pay more attention to, thus a "breakout player" in a league wide sense.

Joe on his Superlative Selections and the O-line