By request: "Caption This"

Anyone ever see that old movie Necessary Roughness? There's a backup QB in that movie who ends up having to come into a game and on his first snap he just runs towards the ref screaming, "Blow the whistle, blow the whistle!" Rosen reminds me of that guy.

24 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Anyone ever see that old movie Necessary Roughness? There's a backup QB in that movie who ends up having to come into a game and on his first snap he just runs towards the ref screaming, "Blow the whistle, blow the whistle!" Rosen reminds me of that guy.

He really doesn't.  If you saw anything of the Cardinals games last year, Rosen stood in there and took an awful beating.

He was more mobile than I thought he'd be, but since I kind of thought he was a statue, that's like saying $0.06 is more than $0.01.

It was brutal to watch, but he did show he'd "take a licking and keep on ticking"

48 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He really doesn't.  If you saw anything of the Cardinals games last year, Rosen stood in there and took an awful beating.

He was more mobile than I thought he'd be, but since I kind of thought he was a statue, that's like saying $0.06 is more than $0.01.

It was brutal to watch, but he did show he'd "take a licking and keep on ticking"

Perhaps I should've phrased it differently... the current photo we're being asked to caption reminded me of the Necessary Roughness guy.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Perhaps I should've phrased it differently... the current photo we're being asked to caption reminded me of the Necessary Roughness guy.

It really does - one of the least-flattering photos of a starting NFL QB, Anywhere, Ever.

If I were Rosen's publicist I'd want to buy up the rights and burn them, except in the digital era that never works.