Fitzy and the Fins (Dolphins TC)

11 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

The Bills have a top flight defense. Fitzpatrick will look awful against them.

Fitzy gonna pick six-y.

Poyer and Hyde will be licking their chops when he comes to Buffalo (assuming he’s the starter). 

3 hours ago, MacGyver said:

Don't you see?, this is what hopeful Bills fans look like to other teams' fans.  Many of you just can't see it. Before making fun of other fans, first take a look in the mirror.

(thinks about it for a few seconds)

Nah.  I'm here to have fun and discuss my team.  And make fun of other teams and their fans when they deserve it.  I don't give a rat's ankle what other teams fans think of us. 

Why are you here?

Frankly my dear, I don't think other teams think about the Bills and their fans, other than what's shown on video clips (drunken buffoons setting themselves on fire and smashing tables).  They don't give enough of a d*** about us to look for hopeful Bills fans and mock at them.  And mostly, I find other teams fans aren't very football knowledgeable.  Start talking to a Pats fan about McDaniels using the empty set and watch their eyes cross and glaze over.

I have an interest in how Rosen turns out and a soft spot for Fitzy, which is why I had a look-see at what's up with the Dolphins training camp.  Otherwise I wouldn't give a d*** either.

• Like (+1) 3

12 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

An adorable quote from the first post's first paragraph:

"Some teams don't even have one good starter. Consider the fragility of the Titans situation, or the questions the Bills are facing at QB..."

LMAO daheck?!?!

Dammit, man! Do the Bills carry two quarterbacks, or THREE?!
Can we slip the UB prospect onto the practice squad?
So many questions. It's keeping me up at night.. lol

13 hours ago, Another Fan said:

I have a feeling if Fitz is their starter this year he gets at least a win against the Bills.  Except for the last game in 2015 (albeit the most important game of his career) he seems to play well whenever he sees Buffalo.  

Unless he’s in a Bills uniform. In that case it’s a coin toss.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Buffalo Junction said:

...so Rosen has a difficult row to hoe.

SERIOUS style points for getting the phrase correct!

???

By the way, based upon the thread title, can we develop a parody song set to the tune of ‘Benny and the Jets’?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Please, all the people who swore the Bills f***ed up taking Allen instead of Rosen, please stand up and take a bow. Looks like they are teaching him how to throw a football.

Haha, I didn't think they f'ed up when drafting Allen, but I admit, I thought for a minute they took the wrong Josh. Glad to have been wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

(thinks about it for a few seconds)

Nah.  I'm here to have fun and discuss my team.  And make fun of other teams and their fans when they deserve it.  I don't give a rat's ankle what other teams fans think of us. 

Why are you here?

Frankly my dear, I don't think other teams think about the Bills and their fans, other than what's shown on video clips (drunken buffoons setting themselves on fire and smashing tables).  They don't give enough of a d*** about us to look for hopeful Bills fans and mock at them.  And mostly, I find other teams fans aren't very football knowledgeable.  Start talking to a Pats fan about McDaniels using the empty set and watch their eyes cross and glaze over.

I have an interest in how Rosen turns out and a soft spot for Fitzy, which is why I had a look-see at what's up with the Dolphins training camp.  Otherwise I wouldn't give a d*** either.

I think back to the day when ESPN had team forums, and you could visit any that you wanted all with the same account.  It was a lot more fun back then, a lot more interaction between different fan bases, especially on game days etc. Back then I think maybe fans did think more about other fan bases and their teams.  However, I guess that no longer would work in today's self affirming social media bubble society. So I guess you are correct in a way.

17 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

I think back to the day when ESPN had team forums, and you could visit any that you wanted all with the same account.  It was a lot more fun back then, a lot more interaction between different fan bases, especially on game days etc. Back then I think maybe fans did think more about other fan bases and their teams.  However, I guess that no longer would work in today's self affirming social media bubble society. So I guess you are correct in a way.

Again - I'm here to have fun and discuss my team.  And make fun of other teams and their fans when they deserve it.  I don't give a rat's ankle what other teams fans think of us. 

Why are you here?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, MacGyver said:

Don't you see?, this is what hopeful Bills fans look like to other teams' fans.  Many of you just can't see it. Before making fun of other fans, first take a look in the mirror.

this right here, is a self hating bills fan.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I can't get past how he spelled bizarre "bazar" and that he went into about how he's some expert psychologist by not naming the quarterbacks to ensure there's no knee jerk reactions to the post?  Is Voldemort one of their QBs?

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Again - I'm here to have fun and discuss my team.  And make fun of other teams and their fans when they deserve it.  I don't give a rat's ankle what other teams fans think of us. 

Why are you here?

I'm here because I hate FB and all other Bills forums are dead (I think).

7 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

I'm here because I hate FB and all other Bills forums are dead (I think).

My dear sir or madam, Permit me to empower you with options! 
The only reason to be here IMO is because you want to be, because you find and add value, not because you lack alternatives!

http://www.billievers.com/

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/

http://www.!@#$.com/
https://forums.footballsfuture.com/forum/13-buffalo-bills/

I'm sure there are more.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, MacGyver said:

:lol:

You're consistent at least.

Here's a hint: this isn't a general NFL forum. It's a Bills fan forum.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

My dear sir or madam, Permit me to empower you with options! 
The only reason to be here IMO is because you want to be, because you find and add value, not because you lack alternatives!

http://www.billievers.com/

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/

http://www.!@#$.com/
https://forums.footballsfuture.com/forum/13-buffalo-bills/

I'm sure there are more.

Thanks, belong to any of those yourself?

3 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

SERIOUS style points for getting the phrase correct!

???

By the way, based upon the thread title, can we develop a parody song set to the tune of ‘Benny and the Jets’?

Half my family are farmers. If I got it wrong, I might be strung up in a field as next years scarecrow. 

• Haha (+1) 1