Fitzy and the Fins (Dolphins TC)

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

They're pretty much having a rebuild year so they should see what they've got in Rosen not feed into a delusion as Fitz makes his next stop on his long Florida vacation.

This. They have a proven journeyman in Fitz who can come in a win some games if needed, or spell Rosen if his game goes completely off the rails.

Always a balancing act between rebuilding and having a team that is good enough to get some fans to fill the seats.

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Well, uh, yeah. That's the point, ain't it? To declare something because you want to say "I was right." You have to own it when you're wrong too.

So after one season and 4 training camp practices, it’s just over??? I mean I hope Allen is the truth but how many times have you anoint Bills QBs over the year?  Just like it’s stupid to call a rookie QBs a bust after one year, it’s just as dumb to say one is a franchise qb.  Rosen and Allen basically had the same passing stats and Arizona was a disaster.  

I think in a a more stable situation, Rosen can be a good nfl qb.  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

So after one season and 4 training camp practices, it’s just over??? I mean I hope Allen is the truth but how many times have you anoint Bills QBs over the year?  Just like it’s stupid to call a rookie QBs a bust after one year, it’s just as dumb to say one is a franchise qb.  Rosen and Allen basically had the same passing stats and Arizona was a disaster.  

I touched a nerve, didn't I? Let's just say the trends aren't favoring Rosen right now. 

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I touched a nerve, didn't I? Let's just say the trends aren't favoring Rosen right now. 

Not really.  I like you but you’re always wrong.  I know you’ve said the same thing about Edwards and Losman.  

Concrete judgments about any nfl qb after one year are pretty dumb.  

45 minutes ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

I live in Florida now and have neighbors that are big Miami fans (season ticket holders).  They also belong to a Dolphins fan club.  They talk openly about how this season is going to be a train wreck.  They also talk about the general feeling within their club that Fitz and Rosen not being the long term answer.  They expect to be bad and draft a QB with a high pick in 2020.  I'm sure there are some people that have high expectations for their team but it doesn't seem to be the majority view.

Where in FL are you located?  I am a west coaster just south of Tampa.

4 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

An adorable quote from the first post's first paragraph:

"Some teams don't even have one good starter. Consider the fragility of the Titans situation, or the questions the Bills are facing at QB..."

LMAO daheck?!?!

Didn't Allen completely smoke the Dolphins in our last game...was coasting to victory with ease and able to even get Kyle involved in the offense -  talk about short-term memory loss.

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Who by the way is captured in this photo, arguably one of the least flattering photos of an NFL starting QB, ever:
1158045879.jpg.0.jpg

? I'm guessing they're trying to simulate pressure?

Who by the way is captured in this photo, arguably one of the least flattering photos of an NFL starting QB, ever:
1158045879.jpg.0.jpg

This needs to turn into a "caption this" photo:

Rosen: Are you sure?

Coach: Yeah, Rodgers does this all the time. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, stuvian said:

the Patriots need to sign Fitz so he completes the divisional tour

Pretty sure he's going to Jacksonville next.

22 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

To be fair to Rosen he's in his second ***** situation in two years.

15 minutes ago, H2o said:

This needs to turn into a "caption this" photo:

Rosen: Are you sure?

Coach: Yeah, Rodgers does this all the time. 

1158045879.jpg.0.jpg

So this is the situation I'm going to have to throw from all year.

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, CNY315 said:

? I'm guessing they're trying to simulate pressure?

From the hand positions, I wouldn't think so - looks more like trying to refine or correct something in his motion.

I'm sure it's just the angle and the specific frame captured but Rosen looks all scrunched down and hunched up like "don't hurt me!  don't hurt me!"

39 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Not really.  I like you but you’re always wrong.  
I know you’ve said the same thing about Edwards and Losman. 

Concrete judgments about any nfl qb after one year are pretty dumb.  

OhGodOhGodOhGod now you've done it.  Avert, avert, avert, Take it back!  He's not ALWAYS WRONG.

For gawds sake, Man, where's your Fan Card?  He likes Allen, he just said nice things about Allen, he's not ALWAYS WRONG!

(of course you're correct about concrete judgements on a QB after 1 year)

2 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Their forums think their Qb situation is pretty good; better than the Jets or Bills.

I think our forum thinks their forum is insane.

58 minutes ago, H2o said:

1158045879.jpg.0.jpg

Hey, if I bust as a QB, I can always compete on Dancing with the Stars

1 hour ago, Big C said:

Either Fitz starts and they win 3 games in spectacular fashion before he implodes or Rosen starts, is mediocre, and gets injured by midseason leading to Fitz taking the starting role into next season.

Was going to comment this myself. It is after all how pretty much every Fitz season goes.

NFL Fitzpatrick cycle.JPG

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Fitz really has a little magic to him. Something very entertaining about the way that guy plays. He's a good backup because you can never count him out of a game. But he's just not consistant and his arm is limited.

I think he will start the season.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

As of right now, Fitz is the second best qb in the division.  Obviously the young guys can pass him but Fitz is solid.  Honestly, their qb situation is pretty solid.  There’s no better guy to learn from than Fitz.  And if both aren’t the answer, they draft another guy next year.

That’s the thing with Fitz.  He is capable of carving up top defense.  He also just as capable as throwing 4 ints against a terrible one.  

He is Brett Farve without the arm strength.

Yeah, definitely smart to say this now.  

That's the definition of a weak QB situation. If you don't know you have a starting QB, that's bad no matter how you slice it. You can't say it's solid and then suggest they could possibly move on from both of them and draft a QB next year. Not solid at all if that's the case.

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Their forums think their Qb situation is pretty good; better than the Jets or Bills.

This is not surprising to me at all.  I used to live in Miami and I dont know what it is or of it's something in the water, the sun or something but the Miami fans are truly some of the most deluded fans of any sport on the planet.

Rosen has been a mess and being on that current Miami team isnt going to help.

8 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Unfortunately for Rosen, we’re not talking about him sitting and learning behind Rivers, Brady, or Roethlisberger in a stable organization with an established coaching staff. It’d be easier to see him resurfacing as a good QB if he landed in one of those spots. Miami has been a dumpster fire for a while, so Rosen has a difficult row to hoe.

10 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Don't you see?, this is what hopeful Bills fans look like to other teams' fans.  Many of you just can't see it. Before making fun of other fans, first take a look in the mirror.

Edited by MacGyver

47 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

Don't you see?, this is what hopeful Bills fans look like to other teams' fans.  Many of you just can't see it. Before making fun of other fans, first take a look in the mirror.

Show us on the doll where the Bills FO touched you.

• Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1