Bills Training Camp: Day 4 - 7/28

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

So sad it has now taken 4 days of Practice and one of those in pads and the flagship station of WGR finally covers a live practice. 

Only because it was a weekend.  

Flagship station by backside.  What a joke.

• Like (+1) 1

Ha ha ha McD just tossed a dig at Sal. He asked about Ford. McD started the answer with this was asked a couple seconds ago. 

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

Man we need a tight end 

Sweeney about to get some significant reps and make his case 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

With 3 down now I expect them to make a roster move. They need another body just for camp if nothing else. 

Watch the Duke Williams transition to a split out TE begin. 

Aaron Agrees with me 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Happy birthday, 

Now go buy some furniture.... ?

Go Bills!!!

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He looked pretty good at WR yesterday. I’d keep him there for now.

I don’t think they would do it. But I believe that is how me makes the roster because don’t think he is making it as a WR 

• Like (+1) 1

Did anyone else catch more of what McDermott said about Foster?  It sounded as though reporters are seeing him as his role slipping, and want to know why when he did all the right things in terms of training with Josh/training here.

I thought I caught something to the effect that a lot of 2nd year players that have some success go through this, but I didn't really catch what McDermott said specifically

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

I don’t think they would do it. But I believe that is how me makes the roster because don’t think he is making it as a WR 

That's Good News if true because it would mean we're going into the season without injuries.  Cross your fingers and say "avert!"

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Did anyone else catch more of what McDermott said about Foster?  It sounded as though reporters are seeing him as his role slipping, and want to know why when he did all the right things in terms of training with Josh/training here.

I thought I caught something to the effect that a lot of 2nd year players that have some success go through this, but I didn't really catch what McDermott said specifically

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1