Team official: Buffalo Bills will not name anyone to Wall of Fame in 2019

12 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

3 straight years leading the AFL in rushing  TDs .. 2 All Pros, 1 MVP

He was next to Jim Brown as the baddest RB alive

For just a season or 2. The 2 names shouldn’t be spoken together in one sentence. Would be beat the Chargers in ‘64 without him? Tough to say, but we went to 2 more title Games after he left.

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

For just a season or 2. The 2 names shouldn’t be spoken together in one sentence. Would be beat the Chargers in ‘64 without him? Tough to say, but we went to 2 more title Games after he left.

I completely agree Jim Browns name should not be echoed with anyone's name 

And Cookie certainly had a quick stint

I guess they believe that quick stint was captivating enough

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Agree. Do they have an official policy on waiting?

no idea.

6 hours ago, MJS said:

I disagree. He should have to wait just like everyone else. But there's no chance he won't get added.

I wonder if they are going to put Fred Jackson up there. I'm personally on the fence with him. All in all he was just an average back in the NFL, but he was the single bright spot for years and years.

I'd definitely put Butch Byrd up there. Moulds should be up. And I know it's controversial, but Moorman should definitely be up. He went to tons of pro bowls, was all pro, and was truly elite at his position.

NOPE

17 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Good, maybe we’re finally done milking that sweet sweet 90’s nostalgia for good.

If we don't milk that sweet '90s nostalgia, what exactly are we going to milk?

That sweet mid '60s nostalgia?

13 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Take OJ down.  I refuse to have a convicted armed robber and kidnapper on that wall.

That wall honors football players (mostly) for what they did on a football field in a Bills uniform.  

That's it.

Edited by Nextmanup

4 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

If we don't milk that sweet '90s nostalgia, what exactly are we going to milk?

That sweet mid '60s nostalgia?

Nope, that ship has sailed as well.

How’s about this franchise starts winning and writing the next chapter at some point, so we can collectively stop living in the past? 

We’re due anyways considering success seems to find us on a 30-year cycle, 1960’s, 1990’s....2020’s?