Does anyone know if josh allen is top 100?

Most other cities are HOPEING Allen is bottom 100.   The fear the (real) possiblity he might be the real deal franchaise QB when he gets the rough edges smoothed out a little!

As for other Bills not in top 100,,,small market equals no national exposure and no incentive for those national media types to say or even see small market types.  (that was one of Gilmore's complaints btw)

Edited by bigK14094
Add material

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m now convinced that no one actually watched any browns games last year. And who could blame them. 

I don’t know about wentz because rarely saw him play last year. But cousins is a joke 

Aren't these voted on by the players themselves?  They obviously see his fire and competitive spirit, and how he's turning the team around.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Big C said:

I don't know how Kurt Cousins and Carson Wentz made the list this year, but you can bet that Allen did not. Looks like no Bills at all this time around.

What about Kirk Warner?

Edited by matter2003

5 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

Most other cities are HOPEING Allen is bottom 100.   The fear the (real) possiblity he might be the real deal franchaise QB when he gets the rough edges smoothed out a little!

As for other Bills not in top 100,,,small market equals no national exposure and no incentive for those national media types to say or even see small market types.  (that was one of Gilmore's complaints btw)

The possibility that Allen isn't "the real deal franchise QB" is very real.   About half of all first round QBs who aren't taken first overall fail.

The list is voted on by the players, not by "national media types", so Buffalo being a small market is irrelevant.  The Bills being a team that only won 6 games with an inept offense and a defense that couldn't stop the run too often, especially in the Red Zone, probably had something to do with it.  Outside of White, who exactly on the Bills roster was an outstanding talent for most of 2018?

19 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

The only one of last years QBs Id put in the top 100 without a doubt would be Mayfield.  If the other players feel Allen was a one man show last season I think he  could make bottom 10.  He will definitely get a vote from Barr.

I know Mayfield made it.  I very much doubt Josh Allen did.  Next year, Baby!

• Like (+1) 1