AJ Green carted off practice field

Glad its not as bad as the story sounded when it first happened, he’s always been a great player.  But still glad we didn’t mortgage a critical draft pick for an end of his peak WR that just can’t seem to shake the injury report stuff.  Wouldn’t hate it if we got him, but personally glad we kept our picks to use for the future and signed quality vets in FA.  

3 hours ago, nucci said:

it's just an ankle...not sure why there is a "high"...ankle is not big enough to have a high or low

What are you talking about? High ankle sprain is a real thing. Anyone who has played sports knows that there are multiple ways to tweak an ankle and the high ankle sprain is the worst.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, MJS said:

What are you talking about? High ankle sprain is a real thing. Anyone who has played sports knows that there are multiple ways to tweak an ankle and the high ankle sprain is the worst.

High ankle sprain is a little bit of a misnomer to some folks. A high ankle sprain is a sprain of the syndesmotic ligament of the fibula and tibia. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Weeks 1-3 keep getting slightly easier............Giants WR's are all hurt or out, then the Jets and whatever they will be, and then the Bengals, hopefully without AJ.

Andy is going to be running for his life.

I read the following today: “The Bengals LG spot is open for now, but they are set at RG with John Miller” ?

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I read the following today: “The Bengals LG spot is open for now, but they are set at RG with John Miller” ?

Ha! Miller always had potential - very up and down here (mostly down, I'll grant). Good on him going to a team where he could be a walk on starter.

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Billy Price on NFI too.  Star gets his 1st sack as a Bill.  LOL

Looking right now to go back for the home opener!

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

8 weeks from today is cincy game.

I’m sure Tre White would prefer not to face AJ again. He ate him alive his rookie season. Then again, maybe he does want to see him again, as a competitor would

Edited by YoloinOhio

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m sure Tre White would prefer not to face AJ again. He ate him alive his rookie season. Then again, maybe he does want to see him again, as a competitor would

Yea tre would want him on the field. Our d line will have dalton rushing throws so could be pick six city 

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

You can bet Tre wants seconds. 

I would say that I can’t believe Mike Brown would allow this, but that would be a lie. Worst owner in the league.

On Sunday, Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyddescribed the field conditions in Dayton as "terrible."

"The turf was terrible. I couldn't run any routes out there. I'm falling all over the ground. It was bad. It was rocks, pebbles out there. Man, it was somewhere we shouldn't have been. I'm not trying to say any excuses, but it is what it is," Boyd said.

7 hours ago, MJS said:

I guess I'm old...when I was younger I just sprained my ankle

• Like (+1) 1