AJ Green carted off practice field

23 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Could be ready for Bills game but will be close 

Even if he plays the third week of the season, he'll do so with almost no training camp benefit, and very little practice of any kind in a new offense.  It's hard to imagine he would be at the top of his game.

18 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

God, I hate training camp and stupid injuries.  I was  young for it but Club Marv might be the way to go.

Andre Reed was just on One Bills Live explaining how much less physical training camp is now than when he was playing (and participating in "Club Marv).

3 hours ago, TigerJ said:

Even if he plays the third week of the season, he'll do so with almost no training camp benefit, and very little practice of any kind in a new offense.  It's hard to imagine he would be at the top of his game.

Andre Reed was just on One Bills Live explaining how much less physical training camp is now than when he was playing (and participating in "Club Marv).

I mean every old guy thinks everything they did was so much harder and they were so much tougher.  ?. But yeah, in high school, I had 3 a days (totally sucked).  And obviously you don’t do the hitting.  It just sucks when a star gets hurt during something completely meaningless for them.

6 hours ago, aristocrat said:

This isn't good news for the Bengals and might be good news for us.  Either that or Rapoport trying to get Green for a discounted price in his fantasy league.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bengals super bowl chances go from zero to zero.

They were never that high...

Not only should he not play, but if he comes back and seems healthy he will be a prime mid-season trade candidate. Depending on how our season is going, and what our WR room looks like, it’s something to keep an eye on.

Edited by whatdrought