Stevie Johnson Tweet-Michael Crabtree

JoeF

44 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I was an NSA codebreaker back in the 90’s so I’ll take a crack at this one:

”Starting WR’s. (Stop). Brown (Stop). Beasley. (Stop). Jones. (Stop). Isaac McKittrick. (Stop). Foster. (Stop). All the rest should be traded to Carolina for Chris Hogan. (Stop). Hogan to CB. (Stop). Speed and shifty hips. (Stop). Destroy this message. More directions to follow. “

Are you calling from a walkie-talkie right now? If so, that would be epic :D. Over.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Yeah, but so far Zay is a decent, not great WR. He has potential, but people rarely pay for potential. We may get a 3rd for him in a trade.

If they can get a 3rd for him they should cut their losses and pull the trigger.

No one is trading a 3rd for Zay.

16 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Maybe based on projection, but not on Production. 

The most prolific WR in NFL history went for a 3 and a 5. Psychosis aside, Zay isn't worth a quarter of AB. 

He also Forced that with his antics. Without them no doubt Pitt gets at least 1st and 3rd like Giants did for OBJ. 

Zay is more value to the team than a 4th. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Stevie apparently not a believer in RayRay

Zay can be a good underneath route runner, especially in 4 WR packages where Brown and Foster are taking the tops off the defense and opening up big areas underneath for him and Beasley.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

He also Forced that with his antics. Without them no doubt Pitt gets at least 1st and 3rd like Giants did for OBJ. 

Zay is more value to the team than a 4th. 

I agree with that. I’m just not sure he’d get more than that on the open market like some have said.

Just now, whatdrought said:

I agree with that. I’m just not sure he’d get more than that on the open market like some have said.

Not now. Let a couple more WRs go down this camp season and maybe you find a desperate contending team. 

But Zay thru camp looks a lot different than he has like the light is on and seems solid in starting lineup