Big concerns with the D....

BidsJr

As a long time Bills fan (1984), this TC does seems much different than ones from the past 16 years. It’s refreshing to hear positive reports coming out. I hope they put it all together and come out of the gates kickin A$$! The opener on the road against the Jets will set the stage early. Ideally beat the Jets, Giants and Bengals sets up an early season showdown at home against the Pats! Glass half full this could be a statement game that lets Brady and gang know that the Bills and Bills Mafia got it going on! 

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

We know this d is legit.  Interesting to hear dawkins say he felt the o line was three weeks into season as to how they were communicating 

Having a good veteran center again probably goes a long way towards that. 

2 hours ago, Airbornetrooper said:

You know there are things to take when you have concerns with the D. They usually require a prescription though...

I am sure there are a number on this board who can spare them since they are constantly on antidepressants. 

57 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

As a long time Bills fan (1984), this TC does seems much different than ones from the past 16 years. It’s refreshing to hear positive reports coming out. I hope they put it all together and come out of the gates kickin A$$! The opener on the road against the Jets will set the stage early. Ideally beat the Jets, Giants and Bengals sets up an early season showdown at home against the Pats! Glass half full this could be a statement game that lets Brady and gang know that the Bills and Bills Mafia got it going on! 

Well The Buffalo News has done better than TBD at getting rid of constant Debbie downers so that might have helped the reporting.

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Impossible. NFL observers say Allen is too inaccurate and the Bills are a 6-win team max. They are never wrong.

Exactly! And even though the Bills got a bunch of new offensive linemen, they won’t be good this year because it takes more than a year to develop chemistry.

3 hours ago, BidsJr said:

Sorry I did not make the sarcasm obvious enough...

Perhaps the O for the first time in a very long time is legit.  I am shocked at how well it sounds like they are playing.

Having read the thread, You might need to re-post this one a few times...

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Exactly! And even though the Bills got a bunch of new offensive linemen, they won’t be good this year because it takes more than a year to develop chemistry.

And no free agents want to play here.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BidsJr said:

It has been three and my point remains.

We had the #1 pass D last year and the O does not look lost.  This is progress!

how can you tell this about the offense? A few passes you see posted on twitter?  i think we're going to be very good this year but we haven't seen anything yet

Edited by nucci

4 hours ago, ProcessAccepted said:

To simplify it for you all he's saying is that it's been very long time since positive things were being said about the offense this early in TC. It's not that the D is bad but the offense is actually showing signs of life!!

Relax there buddy, maybe a little less beast mode might be worth trying. Our D is being challenged this year (albeit in the first few days of TC). How long has it been since that happened??

Ding ding ding!  We have a winner!

• Like (+1) 1

The OP is just sayin that the offense is farther along than is usual at this point, and is happily surprised at their output.  That’s how I understood it.

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1