Astro Notes Bills Practice 3 (7/27)

11 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Same link as OP ?

Edit: I love Astro always, but those who note the increased snark level are definitely on to something: (Noting the line to get into practice) "The early bird gets the worm, or in this case, insight into future NFL stars and burger fry chefs."  It seems so natural to him that I wonder if in previous years he was holding back, or sanitizing before posting

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Same link as OP ?

Edit: I love Astro always, but those who note the increased snark level are definitely on to something: (Noting the line to get into practice) "The early bird gets the worm, or in this case, insight into future NFL stars and burger fry chefs."  It seems so natural to him that I wonder if in previous years he was holding back, or sanitizing before posting

I mean, this isn’t nice at all ?

Looking straight on, you’d think Bobby J looks like Brian D, but turn them sideways and you’ll be able to tell them apart. Just saying.
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Same link as OP ?

I think his "popularity" has gotten to him

And he's gone full comedian in his writing

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Nice read. 

I liked the news Haushka looks recovered.  He struggled late in the season after that hit. 

Sounds like a new punter is inevitable.

Yep, people laugh about punter talk until you got one that can't kick.

It's an important part of the game.

Duck obsession.

10 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I think his "popularity" has gotten to him

And he's gone full comedian in his writing

I've never thought it was all that. Just interesting occasionally. More into the tweets these days.

16 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I’m not sure how I feel about the whole “entitled kids” thing, but I sure love the TC observations.  I met him briefly at camp a few years back, and he seemed like a good enough dude.

I'm sure how I feel about the whole "entitled kids" thing:

"You need to let it go
You need to let it go
Need to let it go
Nah to the ah to the, no, no, no"

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm sure how I feel about the whole "entitled kids" thing:

"You need to let it go
You need to let it go
Need to let it go
Nah to the ah to the, no, no, no"

Is that the remix to the song from Frozen all the "entitled kids" love?

Nice read.  Thanks.

Appears that about all Tyree does is arrive early and sign autographs.  It'll be interesting to see how he does in preseason games.  If he looks decent someone will likely bite if we cut him.  So perhaps coach tells him to "bomb" if he wants to stay in Buffalo.

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Honest talk... Is it worse that everything is going so well? I keep waiting for the damned bottom to fall out!

Or for ScottLaw to tell us that, statistically speaking, catches by our WR's and touchdowns by our offense, on the 3rd day of camp, when held at saint John Fisher, tend to correlate to poor performances in the regular season ?