Golden Tate out against us

Ben

I don’t have it in front of me but he seems to have a legitimate appeal case. He SAYS that he and his wife took fertility drugs in April or something. A few days later he found out it contained a substance banned. He immediately notified the league and team before any failed test was known. And he couldn’t possibly have used it in April as a ‘performance enhancer.”

IF all of that is true he has a good case and the NFL will probably still deny it. ;)

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I don’t have it in front of me but he seems to have a legitimate appeal case. He SAYS that he and his wife took fertility drugs in April or something. A few days later he found out it contained a substance banned. He immediately notified the league and team before any failed test was known. And he couldn’t possibly have used it in April as a ‘performance enhancer.”

IF all of that is true he has a good case and the NFL will probably still deny it. ;)

NFL could take that into consideration and lower it by 2 games.  It still would help the Bills D.

11 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

If it is for fertility it definitely is a "performance enhancer" but not in the NFL sense probably.

• Haha (+1) 6

26 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

So he took a banned substance. His suspension will hold for sure.

With the list of stuff they can't take being a mile long, why would they not check every single time they are about to try something new? Seems simple.

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Same thing with Robert Mathis a few years ago as I recall

5 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

An NFL player banned for not having enough Kids. ?

Banned for taking a substance that is not allowed. Reasons don't really matter. He took it.

Anyone can make up a sob story after they get caught. True or not, I just cant see the league budging.

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...says he has a legitimate appeal....don't they all?....when Judge Goodell puts on the black robe.......screwed............

The player’s union might not want to allow that in the next CBA like they did last time. Goodell is the judge, jury, and executioner because the players agreed. 

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Ben said:

Suspended 4 game KB might start against us?!

They signed him? I saw where the Giants were working him out but don't know if they officially signed him yet. If so, that's fine by me. Bills backfield should have a decent day against the Giants, hopefully anyways...

EDIT: Just saw in the KB thread that Giants are no longer interested it seems. Wow they are in a big mess at WR lol

Edited by Patrick_Duffy