Hardknocks Gunna be great this year..awesome clip

9 hours ago, eball said:

He's such a complete Richard Noggin.  What a doosh.

Screw that "taking away someone's dreams" b.s.  I guarantee you a good number of guys listening to that are thinking to themselves "this guy is crazy."

That said, I'll totally watch this season.  It'll be a train wreck.

I resemble every part of this post.

How dare you.

15 hours ago, Mister Defense said:

We should all be extremely grateful that Beane and McDermott would NEVER even consider being on that drama creating, team dividing spectacle.  I think this will be the case for as long as they are in Buffalo.

Their best route of avoiding it then is make the playoffs. 

23 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I have no doubt that this guy's real life persona is totally different to his on-air persona.

When he was doing color on Monday nights, it was all happy, fuzzy, warm, positivity.  "I just love this kid.  He's such a hard worker with athleticism off the charts man!" and so on.

You know that's a freaking act.  He's probably swearing like a maniac behind closed doors trying to figure out how to turn his ***** team into something decent.

And when it comes to silly "pep talks" of this type in the clip, do these NFL coaches actually think that crap adds to a different outcome on the field?  It's funny how much these guys think their job is to "smooth talk" their players, one way or the other, into playing at their top level of performance.

It all adds up to zero.  What works is effective scheming, planning, and above all, execution on the field.

You're either underestimating the importance of culture, or you're not understanding how a winning culture is built. Do you think that the comraderie that is being developed between the Bills' players is meaningless? How to you think McD has gone about building that culture? Everything coming together, and winning is a result of effective scheming, planning, execution on the field, and without a doubt, building a winning culture. How the team acts "in the locker room" (to use a cliche) absolutely effects production on the field. That culture starts at the top. What the coaches say to their team matters.

16 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

2 different guys completely 

Maybe?

You said the game has passed Gruden by. I don’t know how anyone could make that statement to be quite honest.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

17 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Maybe?

You said the game has passed Gruden by. I don’t know how anyone could make that statement to be quite honest.

Gruden is too cocky to adjust to todays game, Vermeil was level headed and didn’t have an ego.

• Like (+1) 1