I met Josh’s Mom and GF last night

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

? Compared to What?

BrittWill has 245,000+ Instagram followers -including every former & current Bill with an account. She didn’t get that for being HS Prom Queen. She’s quickly becoming as recognizable in WNY as Kim Pegula. 

Exactly. I would definitely recognize her because she’s always with him in any social media and all the events he goes to, plus they’ve shown her at games, at the draft, etc. She’s also in Embedded a ton. I would not recognize the mom, but Could ascertain it might he his mom if they were together. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I don't think they mind being spotted or talked to as long as it's by somebody who knows how to talk to them like they are normal people and have a normal conversation.  I've seen some absolute nerds try to approach either athletes or say their significant other/family member and they just have no business approaching them with the way they try to talk to them.  That can be cringe worthy.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

@Hapless Bills Fan   Same way, through social media.

7827BC76-E522-4A81-8B6E-CD97BB12AE41.jpeg

8792FC4F-76E4-4881-95F5-FDD9F00742CF.jpeg

3DE7FF3F-7B99-414D-B1D4-E879D7170768.jpeg

The inner Chandler emerges!  Cool! 

But I was just noticing, if the diction isn't JUST right:
" I’d have no qualms about walking up near them and saying ‘Love yer Boy!, ladies', with a tip of the cap then keep moving on. "

might come out as walking up near them and saying "Lover Boy! ladies!" in which case...that tip of the cap could take on new innuendo....

• Haha (+1) 1

I didn’t recognize them, my buddy with instagram did and told me. I later ordered a drink near them and it turned into a conversation. They engaged me as much as I with them, which is why it lasted a while. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsGuru4 said:

I didn’t recognize them, my buddy with instagram did and told me. I later ordered a drink near them and it turned into a conversation. They engaged me as much as I with them, which is why it lasted a while. 

Now the story is heating up! 

• Haha (+1) 4

3 hours ago, BillsGuru4 said:

I'll take "Famous quotes from interrogation videos" for $800 Alex.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/28/2019 at 9:01 AM, Chandler#81 said:

@Hapless Bills Fan   Same way, through social media.

7827BC76-E522-4A81-8B6E-CD97BB12AE41.jpeg

8792FC4F-76E4-4881-95F5-FDD9F00742CF.jpeg

3DE7FF3F-7B99-414D-B1D4-E879D7170768.jpeg

We were definitely parked right by you guys for the Jax playoff game! Definitely remember chatting a bit with your group. I mean who could forget a Bills clad pro wrestler working the crowd all morning!?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 7/27/2019 at 4:23 PM, LabattBlue said:

I don't know which is worse...admitting that you would recognize Allen's mom and gf at some establishment, or recognizing them, and then going over and striking up a conversation with them.

lol

I picture josh hiding in the restroom during the exchange 

2 hours ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

We were definitely parked right by you guys for the Jax playoff game! Definitely remember chatting a bit with your group. I mean who could forget a Bills clad pro wrestler working the crowd all morning!?

See @Hapless Bills Fan?? 

P.S.  My diction is JUST right.? Note; I was wearing my Bobby Chandler#81 jersey w/Leg lamp pin. A couple Waller’s spotted me with it at the Game. Let’s hope we return to playoffs again this year with Mama Mafia and BrittWill’s ‘boy’ leading the way!

• Like (+1) 1