I met Josh’s Mom and GF last night

I’m headed back now, it’s always fun when they’re in town. Drew Bledsoe almost spit his dip spit on me ages ago, Aaron Schoebel asked if anyone knew who he was, and I immediately let him know I did. Lawyer Malloy drove the biggest truck I’ve ever seen, with full sized hd tv’s built in right when hd came out. It’s always fun in Pittsford this time of year! Hopefully they keep camp here!

Oh, and JP asked me why no hot chicks approach him, I told him he needs to step his game up

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, BillsGuru4 said:

I went out for a few last night in Pittsford and noticed Josh Allens Mom and Girlfriend having some red wine at the outside bar. I didn’t want to be an annoying fanboy, but wanted to say hi and briefly let them know how big of a fan I was of the pick, and how the whole Bills community now loves him. We ended up chatting for 30 minutes. They are two of the nicest people I’ve ever met. They even found me an hour later to say goodbye. The reason for this post is to solidify what a great guy he is and the wonderful people around him that helped form him into this. His GF is his high school sweetheart and she still blushes talking about him. It was a very cool convo.

Did you get a selfie with them?

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Cool. The only problem I have is their size difference. She is too short for him.

Edited by from_dunkirk
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BillsGuru4 said:

I went out for a few last night in Pittsford and noticed Josh Allens Mom and Girlfriend having some red wine at the outside bar. I didn’t want to be an annoying fanboy, but wanted to say hi and briefly let them know how big of a fan I was of the pick, and how the whole Bills community now loves him. We ended up chatting for 30 minutes. They are two of the nicest people I’ve ever met. They even found me an hour later to say goodbye. The reason for this post is to solidify what a great guy he is and the wonderful people around him that helped form him into this. His GF is his high school sweetheart and she still blushes talking about him. It was a very cool convo.

fanboy

13 hours ago, BillsGuru4 said:

What establishment was this?  

9 hours ago, from_dunkirk said:

Cool. The only problem I have is their size difference. She is too short for him.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, from_dunkirk said:

He obviously has no respect for his Mama, stepping on the crack like that.

• Like (+1) 1