I met Josh’s Mom and GF last night

I went out for a few last night in Pittsford and noticed Josh Allens Mom and Girlfriend having some red wine at the outside bar. I didn’t want to be an annoying fanboy, but wanted to say hi and briefly let them know how big of a fan I was of the pick, and how the whole Bills community now loves him. We ended up chatting for 30 minutes. They are two of the nicest people I’ve ever met. They even found me an hour later to say goodbye. The reason for this post is to solidify what a great guy he is and the wonderful people around him that helped form him into this. His GF is his high school sweetheart and she still blushes talking about him. It was a very cool convo.

• Like (+1) 35
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 10

7 minutes ago, BillsGuru4 said:

I went out for a few last night in Pittsford and noticed Josh Allens Mom and Girlfriend having some red wine at the outside bar. I didn’t want to be an annoying fanboy, but wanted to say hi and briefly let them know how big of a fan I was of the pick, and how the whole Bills community now loves him. We ended up chatting for 30 minutes. They are two of the nicest people I’ve ever met. They even found me an hour later to say goodbye. The reason for this post is to solidify what a great guy he is and the wonderful people around him that helped form him into this. His GF is his high school sweetheart and she still blushes talking about him. It was a very cool convo.

So you met Josh, his mom and the GF. Give it up, which one is the jerk?   ?

Just kidding, good for you. He really seems like a GREAT guy, and I hope he can be just as good on the field. That would be AWESOME! 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

So you met Josh, his mom and the GF. Give it up, which one is the jerk?   ?

Just kidding, good for you. He really seems like a GREAT guy, and I hope he can be just as good on the field. That would be AWESOME! 

Unless I’m missing something Josh Allen’s mom and girlfriend are two people lol 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

If he was there he would have been. But the op only mentioned his mom and girlfriend

True there! I’m glad Josh wasn’t out drinking red wine! I’m impressed he would notice/recognize the mom and GF! Josh? That’s much easier! 

Bad read on my part. 

30 minutes ago, BillsGuru4 said:

HOT?

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, Augie said:

True there! I’m glad Josh wasn’t out drinking red wine! I’m impressed he would notice/recognize the mom and GF! Josh? That’s much easier! 

Bad read on my part. 

Lol all was good just messing with you. 

Joshs girl is kinda recognizable as shes been in a few photos or videos with Josh but his mom I wouldn’t have a clue

5 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Joshs girl is kinda recognizable as shes been in a few photos or videos with Josh but his mom I wouldn’t have a clue

I’ve seen the GF pic somewhere....but couldn’t pick her out of a lineup. Let’s hope they become the biggest celebrities of WNY! (But people also give them as much space as they need.) 

• Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

HOT?

Oh, here, this one's better

Josh_Allen_Girlfriend_Brittany_Williams-

26 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

She showed up at one of the games last year wearing a Bills jersey with a shout out to Bills Mafia:

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1