KB finally gets a workout

1 hour ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

The same family bloodline that cried and pouted their way out of Eli playing in San Diego?

That's right. I remember the look on Eli's face when the Chargers drafted him. He had the look of a school kid being grounded.

It's always possible that KB finally got the message that being a professional football player takes effort and dedication.  He probably flops, but there's always a chance he gets things turned around.

15 hours ago, 416BillsFan said:

So smart. Who needs OBJ when you can easily replace him with 1st rounder from '14 at no cost AND nab Daniel Jones!

yeah it'll probably take the Giants 20 more years to figure it out, just like the Bi..s..... wait

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, transient said:

What about Kelvin Benjamin's time with the Bills makes you think he could play TE?  If he's a pass catching TE, he needs to catch passes.  If he's not, he needs to make physical contact with defenders.  IIRC, he does neither.

Kb never wanted to play for the bills..his effort here was lackluster and disinterested in Carolina he showed he he could at least make contested catches and jump balls on occasion . His size and speed would be more suitable for a tight end . 

36 minutes ago, bills11 said:

Kb never wanted to play for the bills..his effort here was lackluster and disinterested in Carolina he showed he he could at least make contested catches and jump balls on occasion . His size and speed would be more suitable for a tight end . 

He also flamed out in KC. 

15 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Moo

I understand your POV, but seriously...the guy got paid $15.9M for 5 seasons.  I think the most he's likely to get offered is 2x vet minimum, with incentives so for a 6 year player....maybe $1.6M?  Unless he squandered his money or had it stolen by investment advisors, how motivating is adding 10% to your net worth?  You can add 3% with Kasasa or a CD and not have to study playbooks, run gassers, and get slammed into the Astroturf by behemoths.

If he didn't want the $9M size paychecks to stop, he shoulda given max effort in B'lo and KC.  Instead he slacked to the point where casual fans noticed.

$16M becomes $8m right off the top...most guys outside Gronk tend to splurge a bit and live a little large at 21 when those checks start..i sure as hell know I would have...so lets say he has blown $3M of the $8M. 

$5M aint lasting a lifetime when you are 26 and have grown accustomed to certain life style, and even if ya could get 3% on a CD thats just keeping up with inflation..

If he has half a brain, and he seemed liked a smart dude, he understands any check from the NFL is going to be way bigger than the 9-5 he goes to next...vet minimum prolly pretty appealing to him right about now

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, TigerJ said:

It's always possible that KB finally got the message that being a professional football player takes effort and dedication.  He probably flops, but there's always a chance he gets things turned around.

Professional sports are not a venue where you can flip a switch and turn on quality play because you got the message and are finally going to try hard. It takes long periods of sacrifice and commitment to working on your game and improving. I think that ship has sailed for Benjamin.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, DCOrange said:

The rumor is drugs, but I haven't seen anyone super reputable reporting it. Just some whispers from some of the less reputable types like IncarceratedBob.

Well that’s proved true, currently fighting 4 game PED suspension...

• Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Fun while it lasted. Took them less time to forget him than it did for him to get there.

Wow ?Giants are in  desperate need of WR’s and they still past on that lazy slob , 

I think it’s time for mr KB to start looking for a different line of work !!! 

• Like (+1) 1