Grab tickets now.

Was just on Gametime, it’s a buyer’s market for our home games, especially the late season.

Snagged a pair for Jets@Bills 12/29 for $35 apiece, 8 rows from the field. Ravens the week before are similarly priced. 

I don’t want to break my annual  “6-10” prediction streak ( ;) ) I’m a creature of habit,  but I’m thinking we could finally have  meaningful home football games in December.

Every home game except Pats and Eagles is pretty cheap right now. This team starts hot and the prices will go up.  Buy low!

• Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Was just on Gametime, it’s a buyer’s market for our home games, especially the late season.

Snagged a pair for Jets@Bills 12/29 for $35 apiece, 8 rows from the field. Ravens the week before are similarly priced. 

I don’t want to break my annual  “6-10” prediction streak ( ;) ) I’m a creature of habit,  but I’m thinking we could finally have  meaningful home football games in December.

Every home game except Pats and Eagles is pretty cheap right now. This team starts hot and the prices will go up.  Buy low!

We're going together.  

59 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

i just do not see the upside there for the ticket seller at those prices..once fees are taken out say the seller gets what$27? Why sell for that when the upside is so much greater

1 hour ago, Ned Flanders said:

I was on Ticketmaster last week and was surprised at the amount of seats still available for the opener.

Prices for the opener are down 30-40% compared to the last few years. That's odd considering how this team is trending up. Maybe it's because the Bengals aren't exciting enough. Or being a Week 3 opener. Whatever the reason, secondary market ticket demand is down this year.

I really think the variable pricing, along with the ridiculous fees associated with ticketmaster (even for non re-sale games) and stubhub has worked well regarding people scooping up ALL the tickets and putting them on the secondary market.  It's really made it difficult for people to profit off the seats (which is a good thing!)

I would say a thousand or so seats available for the opener, which in previous years would have all gone to the resale market.

When you buy seasons, you avoid the 'fees' and pay less per game as opposed to an individual game purchase.  Just praying for meaningful Baltimore and NYJ games!

23 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

This is why I always pick a December home game to attend. 

That, and I'm stupid.

Well, I’d agree with you on the ‘stupid’ part, but I had seasons for 15 years of the drought, and went to 103 consecutive home games. I have no room to judge.

7 minutes ago, gmanbfan said:

When you buy seasons, you avoid the 'fees' and pay less per game as opposed to an individual game purchase. 

Yeah but they get ya for full priced preseason tix, which are currently listed for $1.

On 7/26/2019 at 8:53 AM, 4_kidd_4 said:

Buy lots and sell high  19-0 Baby 

5 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I just hop the fence

Ha a group of us back in college, 94-95ish, drove out there at like 1am to hop the fence and run around the field. Couple guys go over, one dude slices his hand pretty bad, and someone still on the outside says “Hey! These turnstiles are open!”, so the rest of us just walked right through haha.

Ran around the field, dove into the end zone and got out. 

Ah college, ah beer.

• Haha (+1) 3

I bought tickets!  To the preseason games...

Yeah I know Weeks 1 and 4 suck, but I like just being there seeing the team and it's fun to take the family for cheap.  Midfield seats, second row for the one game and aisle seats for my limited mobility mother for the other.

1 hour ago, 1ManRaid said:

I bought tickets!  To the preseason games...

Yeah I know Weeks 1 and 4 suck, but I like just being there seeing the team and it's fun to take the family for cheap.  Midfield seats, second row for the one game and aisle seats for my limited mobility mother for the other.

You might as well go. If I lived in town I'd probably go.