Bills Training Camp Day 2 - 7/26

57 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

My point is that you are likely going to see Beasley standing by Josh all season long and part of that is him lobbying for the ball.

I'm sure he'll be lobbying for the ball, like all WRs.   But I hope he's also talking to Allen about what the WR is doing/thinking/reacting to when they watch the other guys run routes. 

Having a veteran WR constantly in his ear giving him 'master class' insight into WR play is a good thing for his development curve...

• Like (+1) 5

12 minutes ago, CNY315 said:

This is dope lmao

EAZ_fpjWsAMTdLh?format=jpg&name=small

Pancho Billa can wear a wild costume and makeup and he's the quintessential Bills fan, while some guy dresses up as Darth Bill and he's a dope?  Dressing up is not my thing, but if some guys can have fun with it, more power to them. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Just saying. ??

These guys have all has issues with drops to this point in their NFL careers so when we hear reports of them dropping balls it shouldn't be a surprise. 

What about the positive reports? Should we be surprised? I’m not sure because I’ve never seen you comment about a positive development. Ever. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, TigerJ said:

Pancho Billa can wear a wild costume and makeup and he's the quintessential Bills fan, while some guy dresses up as Darth Bill and he's a dope?  Dressing up is not my thing, but if some guys can have fun with it, more power to them. 

The poster wrote this is dope not the guy is a dope

• Haha (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

"Is dope" , not "a dope" 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

That is trash. I was off work yesterday and was ready to keep the radio locked on WGR55. They switch to the Instigators and I bail a nanosecond later.

The programming director needs to understand the audience.

Edited by ChevyVanMiller
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

That is trash. I was off work yesterday and was ready to keep the radio locked on WGR55. They switch to the Instigators and I bail a nanosecond later.

The programming director needs to understand the audience.

Lack of competition makes one lazy. In radio as in any sport.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Um... this is only the 2nd practice?

Well at least it wasn't his worst practice! 

That was yesterday according to his report. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2