Is this the best receiving corp since Peerless Price and Eric Moulds?

1 hour ago, Mr. Wonderful said:

Could be wrong but I think Josh Allen and the entire receiving core are going to stink.  The defense and the running game are going to have to carry this team.  Gore is done so hopefully McCoy still has some tread left on the tires.  

Hell of a first post

You will make lots of friends here enjoy

52 minutes ago, Mr. Wonderful said:

Could be wrong but I think Josh Allen and the entire receiving core are going to stink.  The defense and the running game are going to have to carry this team.  Gore is done so hopefully McCoy still has some tread left on the tires.  

At least you qualified that hot mess, so I’ll add my own too—with all due respect, and given the way Josh ended the year and has worked through the offseason, I think your train of thought will suffer as follows...:)

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d3a74ca414e66794d

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Nick the Greek said:

Moulds is borderline the greatest Bills receiver of all time. To compare this group to that is well, crazy. 

1 hour ago, TtownBillsFan said:

And to say that when we had the likes of Reed and Lofton on the same team, at the same time, you're either extremely young, or extremely ill-informed.

Moulds was damn good and I don't think he ever got that much appreciation from a league wide perspective. It's unfortunate that we had inconsistency at QB when he was with us.

That being said, it's very tough to put him above the likes of Reed & Lofton.

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

Moulds was damn good and I don't think he ever got that much appreciation from a league wide perspective. It's unfortunate that we had inconsistency at QB when he was with us.

That being said, it's very tough to put him above the likes of Reed & Lofton.

He was far better than Lofton ever was if you're talking Bills careers. It's not even close. I know it's easy, everyone loves guys from those years, but Lofton wasn't that great as a Bill. His prime was in GB.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

He was far better than Lofton ever was if you're talking Bills careers. It's not even close. I know it's easy, everyone loves guys from those years, but Lofton wasn't that great as a Bill. His prime was in GB.

True, Lofton was not the same as he was when he was a Packer.

That being said, he thrived for 4 seasons with the Bills. He was older, but not washed up.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

True, Lofton was not the same as he was when he was a Packer.

That being said, he thrived for 4 seasons with the Bills. He was older, but not washed up.

He only had 8 catches in 12 games his first year. He had 2 respectable years, but idk if I'd agree with thriving for 4 years. He did get a lot of TDs though. I think he gets held in a higher esteem because he was in the right place at the right time here. 

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

He only had 8 catches in 12 games his first year. He had 2 respectable years, but idk if I'd agree with thriving for 4 years. He did get a lot of TDs though. I think he gets held in a higher esteem because he was in the right place at the right time here. 

I think the Bills offense played to his strengths. Players like Chris Burkett & Flip Johnson weren't good enough.

Let's not forget that after Green Bay, Lofton was signed by the Raiders, and they promptly cut him mid-season. The Bills picked him up and the rest is history.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Mr. Wonderful said:

Jesus H. Christ! Seriously? You join up and THIS is your introductory post??? THIS?  THIS????

I give you a week. Tops.

2 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Lofton was old by the time he got here...

Wth does his age have to do with anything? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

How did we ***** up 2015 man. Added McCoy and Incognito too. Gilmore and Darby. Mario, Kyle, Jerry, Dareus. 

How?

The 2015 roster is the best Bills roster I have seen. It has very, very few weaknesses. Not much depth at linebacker, but they had talent everywhere else and depth in most spots too. Sadly they also had Rex Ryan. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The 2015 roster is the best Bills roster I have seen. It has very, very few weaknesses. Not much depth at linebacker, but they had talent everywhere else and depth in most spots too. Sadly they also had Rex Ryan. 

HC and QB were the two weaknesses. Those two things went a long way in cancelling out everything else. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

HC and QB were the two weaknesses. Those two things went a long way in cancelling out everything else. 

That was Tyrod's best year though. Tyrod's performance in 2015 was easily sufficient to lead a team to the post-season. Granted they were never winning a Championship with him but Tyrod held the team back in 2016 and 2017 much more than 2015. 2015 was almost entirely on Rex Ryan and his band of useless merry men. 

10 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Wasn't Lee Evans, Terrell Owens, and Stevie Johnson on the same team one year?  The years of mediocrity sort of blend together after awhile.

They were, yes. 

• Like (+1) 1