Astro Notes: Bills Practice 1

You seem to think that we chose to be Buffalo Bills fans.  I am a Buffalo Bills fan. I couldn't change it if I wanted to.  They could make Harvey Johnson coach twice, they could trade Darryl Lamonica, they could let up 51 points in a Super Bowl and I would remain a Bills fan.  I left Western New York 43 years ago and it is as much a part of me as it was when I went to the first game played at Rich Stadium and many at the old Rockpile.  I am eternally optimistic before every season and can come up with a scenario for success every year.  They own me for life as long as they stay in Buffalo.   Go Bills.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

And why no franchise deserves a dynasty of sustained success more, imho!  

...unfortunately, our 17 year checkered past with unfit, unquailfieds, not ven close to being qualifieds, or fraudulently qualifieds masquerading as in charge, (hate to say "F Troop" and offend O'Rourke) earned us this position of media scorn...only temporary break was when Detroit went oh fer 16 and then we returned to the dartboard...Moo had a chance in 2004 to beat the 3rd string Steelers and end the schneid at 10-6...but we "opted for" 9-7....today's track beats the last 17 and has the potential to even be better than the Polian era despite the "fire McBeane...fire McDermott...now" yipsters (looks like Pegula didn't listen kiddies).....not sure how much time it will take for all of the newness to jell, but 2019 sure looks promising to me.....stay tuned....

My second-favorite play was when Josh became Tom Brady, changing the play with a code word I’m sworn not to reveal, and he hit a WR with a laser in the back corner of the end zone. “But Josh has no accuracy.” Bulltinky.

Does anyone know which WR it was who caught this pass?

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Hoping he concentrates more on the Defense tomorrow. I’m very interested in V. Joseph, Big Ed, Milano’s return and our Safety’s. 

It sounds like Daboll came out in the 1st practice with guns a blazing.  I guess it took the D a little by surprise.  I'm sure they will adjust pretty quick.

When that happens he will have more to talk about the D.  When that happens I sure hope Daboll has some adjustments of his own.

1 hour ago, Yoho said:

You seem to think that we chose to be Buffalo Bills fans.  I am a Buffalo Bills fan. I couldn't change it if I wanted to.  They could make Harvey Johnson coach twice, they could trade Darryl Lamonica, they could let up 51 points in a Super Bowl and I would remain a Bills fan.  I left Western New York 43 years ago and it is as much a part of me as it was when I went to the first game played at Rich Stadium and many at the old Rockpile.  I am eternally optimistic before every season and can come up with a scenario for success every year.  They own me for life as long as they stay in Buffalo.   Go Bills.  

Great post and the only thing I can add is I left WNY 42 years ago!

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

It sounds like Daboll came out in the 1st practice with guns a blazing.  I guess it took the D a little by surprise.  I'm sure they will adjust pretty quick.

When that happens he will have more to talk about the D.  When that happens I sure hope Daboll has some adjustments of his own.

Great post and the only thing I can add is I left WNY 42 years ago!

He had all his brand new toys up and working and seemed to be seeing what he could do with them.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Hoping he concentrates more on the Defense tomorrow. I’m very interested in V. Joseph, Big Ed, Milano’s return and our Safety’s. 

So am I.

Would really like to hear about VoSean Joseph, Siran Neal, Jaqoun Johnson & Maurice Alexander.

A big thank you to Astro for writing this and Yolo for posting it. Bills football is back!

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Does anyone know which WR it was who caught this pass?

Bill Belichick :ph34r:

"See you tomorrow, because where else would you rather be?…"
Made me think of Jim Boutin...RIP.

Edited by Uncle Joe