Astro Notes: Bills Practice 1

Going to try the post these each day when they are out, if I don’t someone else is welcome to do so!

http://billsmafia.com/2019/07/25/astronotes-bills-practice-1/

Murph comes up the stairs to the press box, head down. He’s a little out of breath

??

On the sidelines we see Gaine talking to Beane, hopefully about Michael Thomas and not Jadeveon Clowney. LeSean McCoy made two mistakes that I could see from the top of the bleachers –maybe we can make a deal. Terry Pegula was down there, the new ESPN guy whose name I’ll learn, Mike Catalana, and the usual band of media folks.

?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 14

My second-favorite play was when Josh became Tom Brady, changing the play with a code word I’m sworn not to reveal, and he hit a WR with a laser in the back corner of the end zone. “But Josh has no accuracy.” Bulltinky.

Worth mentioning in regards to the endless pessimism brigade

• Thank you (+1) 1

The talk about all the pre-snap motion, RBs/TEs lining up out wide, WRs lining up in the backfield, etc. has me feeling hopeful about the direction this offense is headed in for the first time maybe in my life (I was too young to really know what was going on during the Kelly years).

Edited by DCOrange

17 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

O-Line “ The did a B+,A- job protecting Josh and opening up holes.” 

???

He mentioned that Ford was at RT - did Nsekhe not start at all? I need to see who was in the second group. Good sign for Ford though 

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He mentioned that Ford was at RT - did Nsekhe not start at all? I need to see who was in the second group. Good sign for Ford though 

“Dion Dawkins is impressing, as is Ty Nsekhe.”

That’s his only mention.

The tenor of this whole review has me giddy!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo Boy said:

That’s his only mention.

Not trying to hate but Astro is usually much more positive than other media members the review the practices. Not that hes wrong but I just keep that in mind when reading it. Its a good contrast to everything else though.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buffalo Boy said:

That’s his only mention.

Looked it up - Nsekhe got into it today with Mike Love. Chippy. He was on the 2nd team OL at RT.

• Like (+1) 1

I would like to know if Kroft was walking the sidelines today,rubbing elbows..chatting with his new mates between his work outs.

If he was MIA. I'll be a little po'd.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Looked it up - Nsekhe got into it today with Mike Love. 

To calm things..Love should have started singing "California Girls" to him?

19 minutes ago, jletha said:

Not trying to hate but Astro is usually much more positive than other media members the review the practices. Not that hes wrong but I just keep that in mind when reading it. Its a good contrast to everything else though.

Not his usual positivities......

Allen sounds like he’s having a “The Legend of Peterman “ sort of showing!!!!

This season begins and ends with JA doing that regularly throughout the season.

I’ve read Astro talk about our last first round QB and he didn’t sound anything like this. 

Throw in a new O line coach and actual talent for him to coach?

Nope, this isn’t run of the mill Astro, this is Astro FINALLY gets to see a good team coming together???

• Thank you (+1) 1