Need more Bills content? Jerry Sullivan podcasts

32 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

They won’t leave Buffalo.  They’ll just conveniently forget what their stance was OR try to make excuses to qualify their original take.  They’ve done this already with the Sabres tank

I most certainly have not.

33 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

They won’t leave Buffalo.  They’ll just conveniently forget what their stance was OR try to make excuses to qualify their original take.  They’ve done this already with the Sabres tank

Hoo boy ain't that the truth. I raised Jeremy White's reaction to the Allen draft pick the next morning. JW tweets me back with some convoluted explanation of how he didn't "have a problem" with Allen. He just thought Rosen had a slightly better skill set. Yeah. #revisionisthistory

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BUNCH OF MULARKEY said:

Yea I've gotta find something other than shoop for the ride home.   First day of camp and he's talking about Tyrods legendary interception ratio.  He really has no knowledge of the team, just keeps rehashing his stupid theory's over and over.  Total negativity of Allen. 

How can 550 keep him in this role?  Don't tell me he's doing the post game shows again.  He's such a downer. It's obvious he doesn't want to be there Sunday nights so whatever. Give him sports talk Saturday to talk about baseball cards Tyrod Taylor and tennis.

I am sure their marketing pushes them that way for that is what the "realistic" fans want to hear.

2 hours ago, McBean said:

If Josh Allen becomes a star and Rosen is out of the league in 3 years, Schoop and Jeremy White are done.

Both of them will have to move out of the Buffalo area.

Talk about a win/win!  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

For the fans living in WNY that want to get rid of Schopp (and I can’t blame you, I’ve listened a couple times on line and he’s unbearable), find out who his biggest advertisers are, and don’t patronize them.  And make sure they know why.

• Like (+1) 2

Carruci with Jerry today. Seriously good stuff. This is when Jerry shines. Talking with a peer and not grinding axes. Very moving insight into the Morse story.

https://tunein.com/podcasts/Talk-Show-Replays/The-Bucky-And-Sully-Show-p1180567/?topicId=132529595

Edited by PromoTheRobot

18 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Hoo boy ain't that the truth. I raised Jeremy White's reaction to the Allen draft pick the next morning. JW tweets me back with some convoluted explanation of how he didn't "have a problem" with Allen. He just thought Rosen had a slightly better skill set. Yeah. #revisionisthistory

I have the audio of Jeremy and Howard literally complaining because the pick was Allen.  Howard sounded pretty depressed