Need more Bills content? Jerry Sullivan podcasts

https://tunein.com/podcasts/Talk-Show-Replays/The-Bucky-And-Sully-Show-p1180567/

Yeah, yeah, I know. But he gets good guests. Wednesday was a smorgasbord of good interviews on the Bills upcoming season.  

Jerry can be all over the place at times. He's on the 10-win train but he thinks just handing Allen the starting job was a bad idea. He would have signed Fitz for some "camp competition." (Yes, his guest laughed down that idea.)

• Like (+1) 1

Meanwhile, first day of camp and Schoop opens the show talking about fitz taking 1st team reps over Rosen in Miami. 

I honestly only tuned in to see what he was going to do to not talk about the Bills. 

Edited by The Wiz

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

Meanwhile, first day of camp and Schoop opens the show talking about fitz taking 1st team reps over Rosen in Miami. 

I honestly only tuned in to see what he was going to do to not talk about the Bills. 

ESPN rochester.

I'm on the bandwagon.

What? Our 7th overall pick shouldn't have been given the starting job?

2 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Seriously. He seems to hate the bills and hate football in general almost as much.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

ESPN rochester.

I'm on the bandwagon.

Yea I've gotta find something other than shoop for the ride home.   First day of camp and he's talking about Tyrods legendary interception ratio.  He really has no knowledge of the team, just keeps rehashing his stupid theory's over and over.  Total negativity of Allen. 

How can 550 keep him in this role?  Don't tell me he's doing the post game shows again.  He's such a downer. It's obvious he doesn't want to be there Sunday nights so whatever. Give him sports talk Saturday to talk about baseball cards Tyrod Taylor and tennis.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, BUNCH OF MULARKEY said:

Yea I've gotta find something other than shoop for the ride home.   First day of camp and he's talking about Tyrods legendary interception ratio.  He really has no knowledge of the team, just keeps rehashing his stupid theory's over and over.  Total negativity of Allen. 

How can 550 keep him in this role?  Don't tell me he's doing the post game shows again.  He's such a downer. It's obvious he doesn't want to be there Sunday nights so whatever. Give him sports talk Saturday to talk about baseball cards Tyrod Taylor and tennis.

I heard him say something like "Yeah, being down four with two minutes left, Tyrod's not going to get you that touchdown.  That isn't his thing"  

15 minutes ago, bbb said:

I heard him say something like "Yeah, being down four with two minutes left, Tyrod's not going to get you that touchdown.  That isn't his thing"  

So glad I had this site... Yolo,Hapless, Astro and many others so I actually knew what happened at Fisher today

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

ESPN rochester.

I'm on the bandwagon.

That's a pretty good listen.  The one dude, Danger, is a Bears fan but he and Bataglia are both pretty fair on the Bill's.  Not too far in either direction (homer vs. hater).  

3 hours ago, MJS said:

What? Our 7th overall pick shouldn't have been given the starting job?

Seriously. He seems to hate the bills and hate football in general almost as much.

If Josh Allen becomes a star and Rosen is out of the league in 3 years, Schoop and Jeremy White are done.

Both of them will have to move out of the Buffalo area.

Edited by McBean
  • Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, McBean said:

If Josh Allen becomes a star and Rosen is out of the league in 3 years, Schoop and Jeremy White are done.

I think most of us wouldn’t mind that at all. 

Schopp is such a tool bag and White is just an insufferable listen. Honestly, it seems like none of them ever played sports in their lives. I basically only like Sal and will tune into his show on Monday's during the season.  

If I had the time and wanted to, I’d call in every day and ask them how they think the culture is within the locker room. I bet both of them would really love that. 

I follow twitter, and listen to podcast like the Bills Beat and Locked on Bills for all my info. 

Edited by Captain Murica
  • Like (+1) 3

Schopp spent 10 minutes describing the training camp things he wouldn’t talk about. I’ve never heard someone talk so much without saying anything remotely useful. It is maddening listening to him. I keep checking back in like an idiot thinking the evening show will be different and it never is. I know it is horrible, but I catch myself wishing that schopp suffers a throat injury that renders him mute! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, McBean said:

They won’t leave Buffalo.  They’ll just conveniently forget what their stance was OR try to make excuses to qualify their original take.  They’ve done this already with the Sabres tank

• Like (+1) 2