Josh Allen development in year 2

6 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

I still cannot believe how Allen is getting micro analyzed to death. On top of being a rookie, he didn't even play a full season. This may take some time. 

I get what you mean, but that's what this board is all about, micro analyzing everything to death.

Oliver is getting hammered in another thread because of a 10 second clip from one practice and a silly incident from college. 

Edited by elroy16

1 minute ago, elroy16 said:

I get what you mean, but that's what this board is all about, micro analyzing everything to death.

Oliver is getting hammered in another thread because of a 10 second clip from one practice and a silly incident from college. 

I know. I guess it is the press that bothers me.

1 hour ago, AllensBigBalls said:

Why don't they bring back Trent Edwards to help teach Allen how to properly check down?

Because it's better to hold on too long than to release prematurely.

(#TWSS)

32 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

I'm not surprised Josh is playing well. This is good. This is real good.

Interestingly,  Chris Brown just said on radio it was just an OK day for him but wasn’t concerned given it was the 1st day. Most of the tweets were positive though from reporters there. 

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Interestingly,  Chris Brown just said on radio it was just an OK day for him but wasn’t concerned given it was the 1st day. Most of the tweets were positive though from reporters there. 

The tweets seemed exuberantly positive. Maybe expectations are higher for him though which says a lot about how OBD feels about Josh. Thank God training camp is finally here and thank you very much YOLO for your posts, you do a wonderful job posting these tweets and articles, I've been glued to my phone all day. Godspeed, sir.

• Like (+1) 2

Buffalo will be as good as Allen.  The defense is solid.  The special teams have improved, every offensive personal group has improved.  Allen has the talent and I think he has the confidence to excel.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, MacGyver said:

Well, there goes all hope that he will be a 60% passer this year. 

If you’re trying to be funny, you’re not. Your narcissism precedes your posts. Does MacGyver have any clever ways of escaping thin ice?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

23 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

If you’re trying to be funny, you’re not. Your narcissism precedes your posts. Does MacGyver have any clever ways of escaping thin ice?

I dunno about thin ice but he did escape being buried under an avalanche by using his ski pole, a zipper and a red piece of cloth to make a parachute so Pete can locate where he is. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 1