Bills Training Camp Day 1 - 7/25

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I had the thought that it is not that dissimilar to what was done slotting Allen at #3 last year.  Oliver is the kind of guy who could get it done, even at his college level, on raw talent.  He never really had to compete (similar to Allen - he struggled to get a chance, but once he got his chance, it was his job) 

Now he needs to be receptive to coaching about technique, scheme, assignments.  The message is "you're not gonna walk in and be handed the job"

Apologies if this was already posted.  Chris Brown/Bills take

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/top-3-things-to-know-about-day-1-of-bills-training-camp

Except that they handed the #2 pick Cody Ford the job. ;)

And they handed Tremaine Edmunds the job last year.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Honestly, the highlight of the day for me is that I’m getting one of those lunch pails. I am going to shove so many stereotypes into that bad boy!!

You could put your high motor in there

• Like (+1) 1

really like the idea of having Feliciano and Ford on the Right side of the line. Those two are mean, aggressive maulers and pretty much the exact same size 6’4 330 monsters that will punish people. Hope it works out form both of them. 

I think a lot of people are sleeping on Feliciano he is a nasty guy that can move. 

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wppete said:

really like the idea of having Feliciano and Ford on the Right side of the line. Those two are mean, aggressive maulers and pretty much the exact same size 6’4 330 monsters that will punish people. Hope it works out form both of them. 

I think a lot of people are sleeping on Feliciano he is a nasty guy that can move. 

Thanks! I’m not ‘sleeping on *****’ (sp?) ? but I do have him as an afterthought. It would be fantastic if one of these other guys steps up and excels as RG. With the exception of Cody sliding in and Nsekhe going to RT, the RG seems to be the lone question remaining. Coach wants this shuffle over quickly so ‘the 5’ can get the most reps possible.