Bills Training Camp Day 1 - 7/25

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Mickey said:

Coach Wife has moved me from the CUP or "Chronically Unable to Perform" list to the NAP, or "Never Able to Perform" list. Update your rosters.

I hear you can get help for that online now... Roman. You should check it out. I'd hate to see you get cut in lieu of a cheap rookie. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Luka said:

Say what... there isn't a slower wide receiver than Benjamin. Kyle was moving faster than Benjamin after he caught that pass last year.

And this is different from any other time?

Benjamin had a faster 40 time than Duke. That's what I'm saying. Sills is much faster than both of them, and he's two inches taller than Duke.

Just now, MJS said:

Benjamin had a faster 40 time than Duke. That's what I'm saying. Sills is much faster than both of them, and he's two inches taller than Duke.

And when did he run that 40 time? You did watch him play in Buffalo correct? His 40 time coming out of college is completely irrelevant.

57 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

WHAT!!!!      Indian Givers 

SELECT Seasons holders 

More info on the shirts: they’re going to “club season ticket holders for a three year term” in the Bills’ VIP tent So not *all* season ticket holders Also the shirts do not have blue collars, but the pail probably makes up for that, yeah?

This just in! EJ showed up and threw a pass that hit the VIP tent and damaged the lunch pails.

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Interesting no heavy rotations with 1s at WR 

Probably because they want to help Allen get comfortable and start camp strong by not rotating his targets too much so he can get timing down.  I expect this will start to be more of a rotation as camp progresses.  Lots of WRs to evaluate and Foster will be given a shot to earn a starting spot.

Edited by Alphadawg7