Bills Training Camp Day 1 - 7/25

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Interesting no heavy rotations with 1s at WR 

I'm not a big Zay Jones fan, and I do like Foster, but this is probably a wise decision. It worked last year motivating Foster when he got cut earlier. Make him fight and earn the reps and balls. Start Zay off with some confidence in him; his problem at times. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I'm not a big Zay Jones fan, and I do like Foster, but this is probably a wise decision. It worked last year motivating Foster when he got cut earlier. Make him fight and earn the reps and balls. Start Zay off with some confidence in him; his problem at times. 

I've expected John Brown and Cole Beasley to be on the field a ton and then see Zay Jones and Robert Foster split remaining duties. But we'll see.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
Start a "gab about Rosen" thread for that topic Pls
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

I've expected John Brown and Cole Beasley to be on the field a ton and then see Zay Jones and Robert Foster split remaining duties. But we'll see.

Yep. It will be very interesting to see how Daboll divvies up the reps. Kroft being out may also make us use more four wide one RB formations, too, with Foster and Zay, obviously especially on passing downs but maybe on first, too.

19 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Interesting no heavy rotations with 1s at WR 

Zay Jones led the Bills receivers in snaps last year with almost 89%. Next closest was Benjamin at 48% and Foster at 42%. I think Zay is a more solid WR than people give him credit for -- I like Foster alot, but think Zay is the more likely starter opposite Brown.

I love the amount/variety of live reports from Bills training camp on Twitter. There used to be two, maybe three guys doing it. Now there are +/- 8. 

So far, Cover 1 is doing my favorite reporting. Stating specific formations, personnel groupings, etc...I'm not surprised, that crew always does excellent work.

I'm like a kid on Christmas morning today. This is great.

• Like (+1) 4