Adam Schein: Bills are a playoff team

He has a good track record with his predictions. He picked the Bears last year and the Jags the season before. I think he will be correct again, this team is ready to take a big jump. 

3 hours ago, without a drought said:

He also had great things to say about Darnold, Bell and the Jets.

He may not be as smart as we were beginning to believe.

The Jets have a lot of talent too, I don’t think their coaching staff is good turn them into a playoff team though. 

8 hours ago, Gugny said:

I'm sure there will be a handful who'll come in to "educate," us all soon enough.

Sad but true. 

Personally, even if we went 8-0, 7-1 the first half of the season, I don't think even that is a slam dunk but the probability is extremely high my Bills make the playoffs.  it would be an utter embarrassment if we did not.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

I've always respected his opinions.  He's a blunt guy who is usually spot on with his predictions.

I hope he has been.  Because he's been Mr. Positive about the Bills all off-season.  That said, he also seems to know more about the Bills than other national reporters.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Kelly didn't hit 60% till his 5th year in the league. I love people that just blirt stuff out.

Percentages were calculated differently then.  Today's NFL is a whole 'nother world.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2019 at 12:41 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

This little light of mine (OK, OK, OK)
I'm gonna let it schein (Alright, alright, alright)
This little light of mine (OK, OK, OK)
I'm gonna let it schein  (Alright, alright, alright)
This little light of mine (OK, alright, OK)
I'm gonna let it schein  let it schein, let it schein  

(wrong thread?) 

Schein on, you crazy diamond?

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Schein on, you crazy diamond?

and with the twitter feedback he got 

Schein on you crazy diamond
You were caught on the crossfire of childhood and stardom
Blown on the steel breeze
Come on you target for faraway laughter
Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and Schein
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 12:31 PM, AllenLongBall said:

Micheal Robinson from GMFB really seems to like the Bills this year too.  It feels weird receiving positive attention from national media types.

...and many ex-QB's (Simms, Dilfer, Palmer, Dorsey, etc) really like the Allen kid's potential......yet the D&C's Maiorana gave Allen a "meh" for training camp accuracy....

16 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...and many ex-QB's (Simms, Dilfer, Palmer, Dorsey, etc) really like the Allen kid's potential......yet the D&C's Maiorana gave Allen a "meh" for training camp accuracy....

Yeah but accuracy is his issue. Those other guys can like him for his potential, but it's just potential at this point. I'm sure if Allen does not make it as a franchise QB, those ex NFL QB's will turn on him in a second.

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, AllenLongBall said:

Yeah but accuracy is his issue. Those other guys can like him for his potential, but it's just potential at this point. I'm sure if Allen does not make it as a franchise QB, those ex NFL QB's will turn on him in a second.

...certainly it is a work in progress as is tempering his cannon for shorter, softer touch passes.....has sounded to me from TBD camp reports, Yolo's research posts, Astro reports, etc that significant work was put into accuracy and developing a finesse game as well.....

1 hour ago, AllenLongBall said:

Allen may never get his accuracy totally correct. If the ex NFL Qbs turn on him, they have to cover their own a....!