Adam Schein: Bills are a playoff team

1 hour ago, eball said:

He's this generation of Bills fans' Chris Berman.

Well, I'm glad we had Chris Berman then. Lol.

But we've heard this all before...I'll believe it when I see it now, I've spent too many of the past 20 summers or so getting my hopes up.

1 hour ago, teef said:

god bless adam schein.  no one loves to pick the bills as a cinderella story more than him.

he really is.  he just wants this team to succeed.  we keep screwing him over on that wish, but he's optimistic none the less.

Give it time. He’ll be Scott Law by 2021.

• Haha (+1) 5

41 minutes ago, teef said:

i'm also shocked that no one made the obligatory post of:  if he said something bad about the bills, you guys would all hate him!

we get it.

just assume that we’re all thinking it, even if it’s not said.

48 minutes ago, teef said:

i'm also shocked that no one made the obligatory post of:  if he said something bad about the bills, you guys would all hate him!

we get it.

Patience.

3 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

@C.Biscuit97 must not be awake yet.

I had this EXACT response written and changed my mind.  LOL!!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

I've always respected his opinions.  He's a blunt guy who is usually spot on with his predictions.

https://www.niagara-gazette.com/bills-dose-schein-likes-buffalo-s-chances/article_ccd76a6a-d96c-57d1-be01-4bcb3871bb1c.html

he’s the rare national media member who is a Bills homer.  Love how positive he is about the team and the area and it’s a great change from most members.  But he really isn’t objective toward us. Still great to have a Buffalo fan though.

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

@C.Biscuit97 must not be awake yet.

?

Been at work, saving lives.  Also preparing for a 2nd job interview on Monday.  

1 hour ago, teef said:

he had a pretty interesting late night post, so i think he may have been drinking.

?

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Wednesday night drinking... Oh to be 10 years old again..... 

You drank when you were 10?  

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Patience.

I had this EXACT response written and changed my mind.  LOL!!!!!!

The guy who attacked posters for daring to question Trent Edwards, JP Losman, Donte Whitner, EJ, and Dick Jauron has become a hater.  ?

Edited by C.Biscuit97

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

https://www.niagara-gazette.com/bills-dose-schein-likes-buffalo-s-chances/article_ccd76a6a-d96c-57d1-be01-4bcb3871bb1c.html

he’s the rare national media member who is a Bills homer.  Love how positive he is about the team and the area and it’s a great change from most members.  But he really isn’t objective toward us. Still great to have a Buffalo fan though.

?

He was definitely not shy about us last year before the season started when he said how stupid Buffalo was for naming Nate Peterman the opening day starter.  He was dead on accurate about that.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

?

Been at work, saving lives.  Also preparing for a 2nd job interview on Monday.  

?

You drank when you were 10?  

The guy who attacked posters for daring to question Trent Edwards, JP Losman, Donte Whitner, EJ, and Dick Jauron has become a hater.  ?

@teef ... see?  Patience ....

Just now, Circlethewagon8404 said:

He was definitely not shy about us last year before the season started when he said how stupid Buffalo was for naming Nate Peterman the opening day starter.  He was dead on accurate about that.

I don’t remember that.  It’s awesome to have a guy on the Bills side.  Most media gives a lot of love when we’re good (Jim Rome goes crazy for the Bills).  But (hater alert), we aren’t normally good. 

Just now, Gugny said:

@teef ... see?  Patience ....

I mean you guys did violate TOS be calling me out directly but I’m in great mood so I’ll let you nerds live. 

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I don’t remember that.  It’s awesome to have a guy on the Bills side.  Most media gives a lot of love when we’re good (Jim Rome goes crazy for the Bills).  But (hater alert), we aren’t normally good. 

I mean you guys did violate TOS be calling me out directly but I’m in great mood so I’ll let you nerds live. 

I don't need your favors.  And can you please provide a link to these TOS of which you speak?