Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SlimShady'sGhost

Bills Training Camp -check-In day

Recommended Posts

josh is so close that i can actually touch him.  i wonder how he'd feel about that.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, teef said:

josh is so close that i can actually touch him.  i wonder how he'd feel about that.

 

Just as long as it's the waist up, you should be okay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://sports.yahoo.com/m/ba256267-47a4-3301-bbf7-7e6238a213d7/buffalo-bills-training-camp.html]

 

Buffalo Bills training camp injury rundown:

 

Training camp for the Buffalo Bills is about to begin and outside of the team story lines, everyone wants to know about injuries including who’s healthy, who isn’t, and how the backups are in case of injury. Most of the concerns about last year’s injuries have been addressed in the offseason but those coming out of mini camp are more of an acute nature. Part 1 of the training camp injury preview will outline concerns on the offensive side of the ball going into camp Thursday, and identify who may be still be limited.

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

 

Just as long as it's the waist up, you should be okay.

don't tell me how to show my affection for another man.

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like he is attempting a playoff beard, in 6 months it might just make wild card level? Like that he is working on everything 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

 

You need consent.  

Age of consent in NY is 17...based on that video Josh Allen looks like a 12 year old heading off to "Robotics Camp"

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

 

You need consent.  

when our eyes meet, that's consent enough for me.  

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, teef said:

when our eyes meet, that's consent enough for me.  

 

We already know he has big hands.  You have one job.  Find out if that means what we think it means.

 

Don't disappoint us.

  • Haha (+1) 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/m/ba256267-47a4-3301-bbf7-7e6238a213d7/buffalo-bills-training-camp.html]

 

Buffalo Bills training camp injury rundown:

 

Training camp for the Buffalo Bills is about to begin and outside of the team story lines, everyone wants to know about injuries including who’s healthy, who isn’t, and how the backups are in case of injury. Most of the concerns about last year’s injuries have been addressed in the offseason but those coming out of mini camp are more of an acute nature. Part 1 of the training camp injury preview will outline concerns on the offensive side of the ball going into camp Thursday, and identify who may be still be limited.

The yahoo blurb does nothing but give a link to the original article at buffalo rumblings.  Here a direct link to the original:  https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2019/7/24/20706466/buffalo-bills-training-camp-injury-rundown-offense-tyler-kroft-frank-gore-cole-beasley-mitch-morse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Gugny said:

 

We already know he has big hands.  You have one job.  Find out if that means what we think it means.

 

Don't disappoint us.

i'll be back with a report and a smile on my face.  hopefully nothing else on my face.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, teef said:

i'll be back with a report and a smile on my face.  hopefully nothing else on my face.

Ewww....

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Boca BIlls said:

Ewww....

you heard me.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, teef said:

josh is so close that i can actually touch him.  i wonder how he'd feel about that.

How do you feel about that? Not that there's anything wrong with that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The real burning question, who will arrive in a helicopter or armored car with a hype man

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gugny said:

 

We already know he has big hands.  You have one job.  Find out if that means what we think it means.

 

Don't disappoint us.

 

Has to have the big ears and big feet as well for that to be true...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

 

 

 

 

 

It's very disappointing they chose Wal-Mart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...