Bills Training Camp -check-In day

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

We already know he has big hands.  You have one job.  Find out if that means what we think it means.

Don't disappoint us.

Has to have the big ears and big feet as well for that to be true...

26 minutes ago, stony said:

As a big wipe guy myself, much respect Dion.

i was too until we moved into a house with septic.  it killed me a little inside.  the toto toilet seat has made my life whole again.

23 minutes ago, dreadlox said:

Anyone have advice wrt hotels in the Pittsford area? I’m going to Bills camp for the first time. Go Bills!

any idea how nice you want to go?  there's a place in pittsford called the del monte that has nice rooms.  another place called the woodcliff that isn't in pittsford, but has the same feel and isn't too far away.  

Edited by teef

9 minutes ago, teef said:

the toto toilet seat has made my life whole again.

Life.  Altering.

9 minutes ago, teef said:

there's a place in pittsford called the del monte that has nice rooms

...and one hell of a fruit cup.

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, teef said:

any idea who nice you want to go?  there's a place in pittsford called the del monte that has nice rooms.  another place called the woodcliff that isn't in pittsford, but has the same feel and isn't too far away.  

Sadly, they both charge you if you abscond with a robe... and they frown on pulling a Lebowski and ordering a White Russian in the dinning room in said robe and Flipflops. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Sadly, they both charge you if you abscond with a robe... and they frown on pulling a Lebowski and ordering a White Russian in the dinning room in said robe and Flipflops. 

they're spas, so i think you can get away with that *****.  there's a spa in skaneateles ny called mirbeau.  the place is expensive, but they me walk around that joint in a robe, drinking glasses of vodka at my leisure.  people had to check in while staring at me in a robe, half in the bag in the lobby.  that's america.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, teef said:

they're spas, so i think you can get away with that *****.  there's a spa in skaneateles ny called mirbeau.  the place is expensive, but they me walk around that joint in a robe, drinking glasses of vodka at my leisure.  people had to check in while staring at me in a robe, half in the bag in the lobby.  that's america.

the problem was you went commando 

bathrobe.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Seasons1992 said:

BOY, you and @eball sure have a lot of flush-away cash for these things.........https://www.amazon.com/s?k=TOTO+SW3056%2301&i=tools&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

a toto toilet seat is an investment in your rear end.  it can change the course of your day.  and the options!  on mine, you can aim the spray, change the intensity of the spray, change the temp of the water in the spray, choose if the spray is intermittent or oscillating, and to top it off,  a small heater pops out and dries the area.  

did i mention that it emits a fresh scent and has a heated seat?  because it ***** does.

11 minutes ago, teef said:

a toto toilet seat is an investment in your rear end.  it can change the course of your day.  and the options!  on mine, you can aim the spray, change the intensity of the spray, change the temp of the water in the spray, choose if the spray is intermittent or oscillating, and to top it off,  a small heater pops out and dries the area.  

did i mention that it emits a fresh scent and has a heated seat?  because it ***** does.

What he said...

13 minutes ago, teef said:

Just how much time do you spend on the Crapper?    Is there a TV close by?