Jalen Ramsey arrives to camp in armored truck, with hype man

1 hour ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Agreed on his stunt but what does wearing gold chains have to do with putting team first.  You see its that comment that sends up a flag.  And most hater fans usually have an envy issue.  You get riled up pretty easy.

It shows a lack of character IMO. It shows money and flash is more important than substance and team.  Yes athletes wear some jewelry but then some athletes WEAR SOME JEWELRY, and I just shake my head. I'm talking the phots wear you see a person wearing like 5-10 different gold chains..   The extremes is what I was referring to, which I assumed everyone understood what I was getting at.. Maybe not

Yes I am riled up. I find this type of shenanigan's to be pathetic, shameful, and just childish... Glad this guy is no where's near the Bills.

47 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

It shows a lack of character IMO. It shows money and flash is more important than substance and team.  Yes athletes wear some jewelry but then some athletes WEAR SOME JEWELRY, and I just shake my head. I'm talking the phots wear you see a person wearing like 5-10 different gold chains..   The extremes is what I was referring to, which I assumed everyone understood what I was getting at.. Maybe not

Yes I am riled up. I find this type of shenanigan's to be pathetic, shameful, and just childish... Glad this guy is no where's near the Bills.

Me too.

19 hours ago, AllensBigBalls said:

I'm glad this player is not on the Bills.

Right on. Ramsey is the antithesis of what the Bills are looking for. Another loud mouth. Just be humble and play hard. Let your play do the talking!

Edited by Rocket94

On 7/25/2019 at 11:13 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

Dude getting millions to play a game is a loser?  

BURN!

this was for his teammates y'all. If my teammate rolled up like that I'm laugh my *** off. And we'd both know it's extra funny because people (on sports forums that take out the the raisins in their raisin bran) will bellyache about him. And the Jags can bond over this hilarious moment. That they trolled the kind of guy that thinks making an entrance in entertainment is a sign of.. anything football related. I like this dude cause he ticks so many off, except for his teammates.

"Hey Jalen! What do you think Stephen A Smith us gonna say about this tomorrow?"

"Idk but given his track record, something WRONG"

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P