Predict the 4 teams in the playoff for college 2019-2020

major

On 9/21/2019 at 1:15 PM, GunnerBill said:

Ha. Believing Saban. 

You are right. He does nothing but lie.

It's not like he has repeatedly stated his desire to play other big name schools/P5 teams since he came to Alabama.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Liberal Bob said:

First of all I am a S Carolina fan and I really hope that Clemson finds a way to lose 2 games

My 4 Teams

Georgia

LSU

Wisconsin

Penn St

All 4 teams will have 1 loss

I’m trying to picture the CFB committee putting two 1-loss Big 10 teams in, one without a Conf Championship  and..... nope. 

Who do you have winning the Big 10 out of those two? I assume Wisconsin since Penn State most likely wouldn’t even make it to that game with a loss. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

31 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Why? Do you really think that teams are lining up to play Alabama? Seriously?

Haven't you heard, Bill?

All Saban needs to do is snap his fingers, and 10 20 30 50 teams will line up looking to play them.

Some of those teams will even pay Bama to play them.

• Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Cynical said:

Haven't you heard, Bill?

All Saban needs to do is snap his fingers, and 10 20 30 50 teams will line up looking to play them.

Some of those teams will even pay Bama to play them.

who wouldn't love to go there and lose

teams clawing each other to death for the privilege

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m trying to picture the CFB committee putting two 1-loss Big 10 teams in, one without a Conf Championship  and..... nope. 

Who do you have winning the Big 10 out of those two? I assume Wisconsin since Penn State most likely wouldn’t even make it to that game with a loss. 

Yes indeed they can put 2 teams from the same conference if those are the best teams out there.

Right now Wisconsin is the team to beat in the B 10 

15 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I think the next time Nick tells the truth will be the first time. And that is not a criticism. 

he's par for the course on that kind of thing

duh 2 teams from the same conference get in, happens all the time, probably this year as well

dictating 2 from the SEC AND 2 from the B1G for 2019 is smoking funny stuff though.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I know they CAN do that. I just don’t think that they will (for the Big 10). 

I don't think the committee will put 2 teams from the same conference again unless its pretty clear the 2nd conference team is just plain better than anybody else.

I miss the BCS days. Far more simpler.

They ruin everything by listening to the whiners and messing around every year to “perfect” things.

i enjoyed 8 bowl games that were good throughout the holidays and a mythical title between the top two, it doesn’t matter who wins it all, it’s just college kids.

Maybe four times over four decades there was disappointment that the two top teams couldn’t meet due to bowl obligations, or a third team was left out that deserved a shot at the mythical title.

Edited by row_33

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I never said that.

There is a lot that can happen for one or both of those teams to not be in the final 4 this year.

we say this every year

i would be incredibly shocked if both aren’t in the playoff

Big Ten should provide an undefeated

champion

Edited by row_33

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.