Which player will surprise us most this summer?

Almost every summer at least one player pleasantly surprises in training camp and preseason. 

I realize that this is more about hoping this is the case than anything else.

This summer, my prediction is that Duke Williams and Devin Singletary will be those players.

In this case, if these two players come through, combined with a great defense and Josh Allen progressing, the Bills will be a very solid playoff team. They can help turn around two of the weakest areas from last year and also play a big role in Allen's progression.

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think Jaquan Johnson might have a really good pre-season and while I am slightly surprised with his off-field incident that my guy Tyrel Dodson is still on the roster I give him a shot of sneaking onto the 53. 

That's why he wasn't cut

I think he's making the squad... I had a late 6th grade on him but even higher to start the year

He can be a great SAM in our D. Flies around the field

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

That's why he wasn't cut

I think he's making the squad... I had a late 6th grade on him but even higher to start the year

He can be a great SAM in our D. Flies around the field

I was even higher than you. Had a late 4th on him - and totally agree in him as a fit as the SAM. 

• Like (+1) 1

Gona go out on a limb here and predict Sills. I think he might come in and make some noise between TC and during preseason. Just a hunch I guess.

Also think Josh Allen will look a lot better during TC and preseason with a year under his belt in this system.

Of course we all know it doesn't mean much til Sept, but anyways, that's my 2 guesses.

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I was even higher than you. Had a late 4th on him - and totally agree in him as a fit as the SAM. 

I had him going round 4 in September but he wasn't as dominant as I expected so I put him down to 6 but he can be a steal

I love his talent

19 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Great topic!  I’m going to go with...WR Nick Easley.  I think he’s getting a practice squad spot with the chance to get some decent reps at slot receiver next season.

In terms of a player which WONT surprise us, my vote goes to Zay Jones 

What do you mean about Jones?? I have no idea!

16 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

McCoy

If this happens and McCoy rebounds then this would be one of the best stories of the summer--and instill even more hope for a great season. 

2 hours ago, Mister Defense said:

Almost every summer at least one player pleasantly surprises in training camp and preseason. 

I realize that this is more about hoping this is the case than anything else.

This summer, my prediction is that Duke Williams and Devin Singletary will be those players.

In this case, if these two players come through, combined with a great defense and Josh Allen progressing, the Bills will be a very solid playoff team. They can help turn around two of the weakest areas from last year and also play a big role in Allen's progression.

Zay Jones. Will Solidify he is the top WR on this Roster 

• Haha (+1) 1