Post a pic of a random Bill and guess who it is.

2 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Lawyer Milloy?

The picture has to be from 1987 or 1988 because it's the red helmet with white facemask and PJM to honor Pat McGroder.  In 84-86 they had the red helmet but with a blue facemask.  PJM was added in 1986 after McGroder died, it stayed there until the end of 1989 I think

1 hour ago, That's No Moon said:

The picture has to be from 1987 or 1988 because it's the red helmet with white facemask and PJM to honor Pat McGroder.  In 84-86 they had the red helmet but with a blue facemask.  PJM was added in 1986 after McGroder died, it stayed there until the end of 1989 I think

Yeah...I know its around the beginning of the run. 

1 hour ago, NWPABillsfan said:

NWPABillsfanHere is a OffensiveTackle and also a Defensive End. He played both. I took the number off because it was signed.  His  number is 72 and also 69. 

Conrad Dobler

Drafted in the 2nd round of the 1976 Draft. Drafted as a guard but than played OT for most of his career. Played the last year as a jet. I believe he started 148 games in his career. 

Edited by NWPABillsfan

8 hours ago, NWPABillsfan said:

NWPABillsfanHere is a OffensiveTackle and also a Defensive End. He played both. I took the number off because it was signed.  His  number is 72 and also 69. 

Ken "Holding" Jones

They changed his number hoping the refs wouldn't remember him because every 5th snap was "Holding #72 offense"

Edited by Ralonzo