[Vague Title] Allen Hurns releases

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

57 minutes ago, mrags said:

You are all high as F$@& if you think the garbage that Popeyes puts out is better then KFC. 

Like I said, I used to be. But it’s garbage now. 

Sounds like you need to try a new location. 

Popeyes is still churning out heat in the south 

and those fries.    Ooooooh weeee 

Edited by Teddy KGB

6 hours ago, Gugny said:

Oh, how I LOVE fill in the blanks games!!!

Allen Hurns releases ... toxic gas and clears out an entire Popeye's restaurant!

I know a Popeye’s cleared me and the Mrs out one time! A nightmare I’d like to forget, but can’t.  To make matters worse, we were on the way back from a Clemson football game. If you are not familiar with rural SC, potty options are quite limited. KFC never did that to me, so I lean that way if I have to go fast food chicken. 

10 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

and those fries.    Ooooooh weeee 

If you mean the ones where the clueless staff puts the cinnamon sugar on the fries instead of salt, ‘ooooooh weeee’ is right.  Right into the parking lot for the s***hawks to enjoy.

3 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

If you mean the ones where the clueless staff puts the cinnamon sugar on the fries instead of salt, ‘ooooooh weeee’ is right.  Right into the parking lot for the s***hawks to enjoy.

Its no chic fil a as far as customer service goes but you and mrags gotta find a different location ??

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, JustWinPlease said:

Which isn't much, at all.

Really a budding WR on his second year

Brown and Beasley two legit threats 

Zay who is poised to break out. 

When was was the last time Hurns was good

2015?

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Depth?  Hell, he'd be their #1 WR.

His post-injury film from the end of 2018 is awful. Maybe he’s improved Since then. I think Kenny Stills is good and should be their #1 WR but tanny never had the arm to use him consistently as a deep threat.  Not sure fitz does either. 

Edited by YoloinOhio