[Vague Title] Allen Hurns releases

Not from me. Unless buffalo wants to go get a superstar kind of receiver I’d prefer to stay away from everyone else. Hurns had one decent season when Bortles threw 50 times a game and Allen Robinson was healthy. Other than that he’s been completely unreliable 

releases what?

Dallas Cowboys: The power of positivity: How Allen Hurns' mindset ...

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2019/06/11/power-positivity-allen-hurns-mindset-aided-recovery-cringeworthy-ankle-injury

Jun 11, 2019 - FRISCO -- It's impossible not to notice the scars.On the inside of Allen Hurns' left ankle are the marks from where the bone broke through....

I can tell you from FACT that this kind of injury is not an easy recovery.   Sure his doctors have more "technology" today than in 1975, but I am still hampered to this day by my ankle dislocation and compound fracture of two foot bones protruding from the ankle, that sat at a 90 angle (to the side) 

44 years and  I still carry the scars and occasional limping 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

18 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Oh, how I LOVE fill in the blanks games!!!

Allen Hurns releases ... toxic gas and clears out an entire Popeye's restaurant!

Popeyes really went down hill. They used to be so good. Better than KFC. Now the only thing that’s good is the biscuits. The chicken is nasty and the gravy is absolutely tragic. 

43 minutes ago, pop gun said:

Why? 

He's not better than Brown, Foster, Beasley or Jones.

The Patriots (You know, the Super Bowl favorites?) are so low on WR help, guys on WEEI said they should bring him in. 

He is healthy just didn't want to take a paycut for the Cowboys who vastly over paid him in free agency last year. The Cowboys are trying to find money for extensions for Dak, Amari, and Zeke. Hurns said I would rather test free agency than take a paycut because he felt he was worth more than what they wanted to give him in pay after the cut. 

With that said I'm not interested knowing the price it'll likely take. If he doesn't find a home and can be brought in at a semi bargain then sure.