Bills bring back Brian Gaine

CNY315

8 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

I guess.  He was there for one year--the season they went to the playoffs.  Not sure what moves he could have been involved in in a few months in the Bills FO to have had any impact in 2017.

And then didn't come close to the playoffs the year he left, sooooooooo.................

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I wouldnt be opposed to go after JJ just don't think it's in the realm of plausible ideas.

I know he is a future HOF player... but he really is injured often nowadays and older.... Clowney has a lot of years ahead of him to make the same case. If you can make a deal for Clowney why not try to get Watt? Watt can't have more value at this point in his career, can he?

1 minute ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

I know he is a future HOF player... but he really is injured often nowadays and older.... Clowney has a lot of years ahead of him to make the same case. If you can make a deal for Clowney why not try to get Watt? Watt can't have more value at this point in his career, can he?

On name alone I think he does.

Just now, Sherlock Holmes said:

Forgot to mention... Clowney gets paid it is completely possible he Haynesworths us. Watt would NEVER do such a thing.

Dude, you're arguing with yourself here. I'd be thrilled with JJ. But you know what? I'd be thrilled to own a Ferrari too. But it ain't happening.

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

On name alone I think he does.

I get it but everybody except maybe Brady and Mahomes has a price at this point I would imagine. Maybe Brady for multiple 1sts but watch his @%$! a$$ retire after the trade.

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Dude, you're arguing with yourself here. I'd be thrilled with JJ. But you know what? I'd be thrilled to own a Ferrari too. But it ain't happening.

I'm making a case to please myself is all... Watt would please me very gooooodddd.

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Does this bring his trade value down, since he can only be viewed as a rental? 

YES. 

And I don’t see it wise to give him a huge contract anyways. I don’t know why he’s never produced more given his God given abilities, but I’m not for going all out there. 

10 hours ago, gobills1212 said:

Murph noted he'd be working from home - i didnt catch where though.

Said he would be working from home in Texas - outside Houston.

It did not sound like he would be spending a ton of time in Buffalo unless needed.  

Sounded to me like a he will be another trusted set of eyes and ears around the league and a second base for scouts in the south to talk with.

On 7/23/2019 at 5:16 PM, Sherlock Holmes said:

I get it but everybody except maybe Brady and Mahomes has a price at this point I would imagine. Maybe Brady for multiple 1sts but watch his @%$! a$$ retire after the trade.

I'm making a case to please myself is all... Watt would please me very gooooodddd.

Why?  How many games will he miss with whatever injury?  His talent is good for nothing in street clothes.