Bills bring back Brian Gaine

CNY315

I still really want that trade to happen. There have been a few trustworthy rumors on here that were in on Khalil Mack so I wouldn't be surprised at all if we trade next year's 1st to make this happen. Hughes across from Clowney would be a pass rushing force.

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I still really want that trade to happen. There have been a few trustworthy rumors on here that were in on Khalil Mack so I wouldn't be surprised at all if we trade next year's 1st to make this happen. Hughes across from Clowney would be a pass rushing force.

There were actual real reports that the Bills were in on Mack

6 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

He was part of the front office. Based on this qualification, you could probably say that about a lot of people in the organization. But, he did have a pretty sizeable role at the time as far as team building goes.

He was also the GM of the Texans when they went 11-5 and made the playoffs last year 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, jabu said:

I think the clue may be in his title, Senior Personnel "Advisor." Someone in an advisor role usually doesn't have many teeth in a decision making role. I think he's another set of eyes that they respect and feel can add to the decision making process. I agree and also believe they are keeping him on the back bench as insurance for possible future F O moves/vacancies.

He is the understudy. If someone is on vacation, on road or hopefully not ill he fills role.

26 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He was also the GM of the Texans when they went 11-5 and made the playoffs last year 

Hmmm we made playoffs and he was here, he leaves and we are out of playoffs with Texans in but did he come back soon enough to ensure Bills back in playoffs?

• Like (+1) 1