Jump to content
SlimShady'sGhost

Welcome to Buffalo, Maddy Glab!

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

 

Wow- you must be one happily married dude, not to mention so much fun at parties! The smartest guy in the room AND always right!

See, that comprehension thing is biting you in the ass again.  What part of “this time” made you think always? 

 

Slow down, digest what you read. Type your response and ask yourself “does this response make me look like an idiot?” If you can honestly say “no” then hit the reply button.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

See, that comprehension thing is biting you in the ass again.  What part of “this time” made you think always? 

 

Slow down, digest what you read. Type your response and ask yourself “does this response make me look like an idiot?” If you can honestly say “no” then hit the reply button.

Great advice! You should follow it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 10:56 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

LOL

D_M-nSQXsAAzXgm.jpg

 

you mean like she's on a  soap box spreading stories?  

 

 

You get a load of those ears?  I bet she's related to Ralph Wilson.

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

Great advice! You should follow it.

I was going to ax you where you were thunderstruck but, that’s become very obvious.  I hope that your head and faculties do recover.

 

Because I appreciate my ability to post here more than I enjoy conversing with fools this is my last response to you. Knowing that, please lay it on thick since I’m defenseless to respond. That should embolden you to do your best work.

  • Haha (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, NewEra said:

Lol.  I feel like I’m in the twilight zone.  I said I wish she was cuter.......and that makes me trashy?  Oh boy.  Oh no, I’m trashy because I typed “I wish she was cuter” on a message board that she can possibly read.  

 

Do you guys really think Maddy cares if a guy on a message board said “I wish she was cuter”?  That’s the real point here.  If she’d be sobbing all sad, than maybe I’d be a jerk, but she isn’t. No one would be......unless you count her parents, which seems to be my biggest crime in the world of trash.  So sensitive to the honest 

im-offended-change-your-mind-31388939.pn

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meanwhile, the board fawns over Kay Adams daily.  You all wish Maddy Gabbs looked like Kay Adams.  Why would you not?  But that’s different.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d like to see what some of these obvious “Tens” that are being so critical look like. 

 

Post up your headshots, you message board supermodels!

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I’d like to see what some of these obvious “Tens” that are being so critical look like. 

 

Post up your headshots, you message board supermodels!

 

Does that even matter?  Most men have to settle because they are not Brad Pitt, that doesn't change the biological reactions to beauty of average looking men.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AllensBigBalls said:

 

Does that even matter?  Most men have to settle because they are not Brad Pitt, that doesn't change the biological reactions to beauty of average looking men.

 

Glass houses and all that. Double standards and what not.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, metzelaars_lives said:

What the hell is the matter with you people[.]

You forgot your period.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

 

Glass houses and all that. Double standards and what not.

 

 

Women do the exact same thing with men's height and wealth, it's normal...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

 

 

 

 

He said he bought a house in Buffalo with 12 acres for his horses... wonder where it is 

Edited by YoloinOhio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

He said he bought a house in Buffalo with 12 acres for his horses... wonder where it is 

Certainly not in the city    :D  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I’d like to see what some of these obvious “Tens” that are being so critical look like. 

 

Post up your headshots, you message board supermodels!

Everyone but a few people would stop posting.  So easy to take shots at people when no one knows what you look like.  Bunch of Brad Pitts here I tell you!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Everyone but a few people would stop posting.  So easy to take shots at people when no one knows what you look like.  Bunch of Brad Pitts here I tell you!  

 

A little old blue hair once told me that I looked like a young Telly Savales. Hey I’ll take what I can get!!

 

 

 

 

31FD13F6-59A6-492B-ABFE-F0E0D7FDA5FF.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He said he bought a house in Buffalo with 12 acres for his horses... wonder where it is 

Cobblestone district. 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2019 at 8:25 AM, Gugny said:

 

You get a load of those ears?  I bet she's related to Ralph Wilson.

Wow...

 

Thanks for ruining it for me.

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He said he bought a house in Buffalo with 12 acres for his horses... wonder where it is 

Those poor horses.

 

His leg is the size of a MadGlab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gomper said:

She is brutal. 

is this in response to her piece on the Bills Propaganda Daily show?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RiotAct said:

is this in response to her piece on the Bills Propaganda Daily show?

Yes. I'm really not sure why she's there at all. Plus, if you're going to take up a segment at least be interesting. She's not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...