Welcome to Buffalo, Maddy Glab!

4 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

Wow- you must be one happily married dude, not to mention so much fun at parties! The smartest guy in the room AND always right!

See, that comprehension thing is biting you in the ass again.  What part of “this time” made you think always? 

Slow down, digest what you read. Type your response and ask yourself “does this response make me look like an idiot?” If you can honestly say “no” then hit the reply button.

2 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

See, that comprehension thing is biting you in the ass again.  What part of “this time” made you think always? 

Slow down, digest what you read. Type your response and ask yourself “does this response make me look like an idiot?” If you can honestly say “no” then hit the reply button.

Great advice! You should follow it.

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 10:56 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

LOL

D_M-nSQXsAAzXgm.jpg

you mean like she's on a  soap box spreading stories?  

You get a load of those ears?  I bet she's related to Ralph Wilson.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

Great advice! You should follow it.

I was going to ax you where you were thunderstruck but, that’s become very obvious.  I hope that your head and faculties do recover.

Because I appreciate my ability to post here more than I enjoy conversing with fools this is my last response to you. Knowing that, please lay it on thick since I’m defenseless to respond. That should embolden you to do your best work.

• Haha (+1) 3

17 hours ago, NewEra said:

Lol.  I feel like I’m in the twilight zone.  I said I wish she was cuter.......and that makes me trashy?  Oh boy.  Oh no, I’m trashy because I typed “I wish she was cuter” on a message board that she can possibly read.  

Do you guys really think Maddy cares if a guy on a message board said “I wish she was cuter”?  That’s the real point here.  If she’d be sobbing all sad, than maybe I’d be a jerk, but she isn’t. No one would be......unless you count her parents, which seems to be my biggest crime in the world of trash.  So sensitive to the honest 

im-offended-change-your-mind-31388939.pn

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I’d like to see what some of these obvious “Tens” that are being so critical look like. 

Post up your headshots, you message board supermodels!

Does that even matter?  Most men have to settle because they are not Brad Pitt, that doesn't change the biological reactions to beauty of average looking men.

1 minute ago, AllensBigBalls said:

Does that even matter?  Most men have to settle because they are not Brad Pitt, that doesn't change the biological reactions to beauty of average looking men.

Glass houses and all that. Double standards and what not.

23 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I’d like to see what some of these obvious “Tens” that are being so critical look like. 

Post up your headshots, you message board supermodels!

Everyone but a few people would stop posting.  So easy to take shots at people when no one knows what you look like.  Bunch of Brad Pitts here I tell you!  

10 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Everyone but a few people would stop posting.  So easy to take shots at people when no one knows what you look like.  Bunch of Brad Pitts here I tell you!  

A little old blue hair once told me that I looked like a young Telly Savales. Hey I’ll take what I can get!!

31FD13F6-59A6-492B-ABFE-F0E0D7FDA5FF.jpeg