Welcome to Buffalo, Maddy Glab!

49 minutes ago, metzelaars_lives said:

Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing when I met your daughter.

Funny, if I had a daughter, I wouldn’t give 2 $#i+$ if someone thought she was cute or not.  

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Settle down children

Can't we all just BILLIEVE

Sorry.  Not my fault people get their panties in a wad when someone says they’d rather look at an attractive woman rather than an unattractive one.  

A Maddy Glab sounds like either an IPA or a mixed drink.

19 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Yes, because they are the only professional sports organization to do so in the universe.

I don't believe this is true.  I'm sure other sports organizations call people they pay to report on the team, "reporters."

25 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Are you serious? Do your own homework.

Name me 5

Come on!  I made it easy for you.  There are so many that 5 should roll right off your tongue, right?

Anyway,  your response was predicted.

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

I think that is not the case but you are welcome to your opinion

Then what is the case?  I made a comment, I wish she was cuter. It was criticized.  Why was it criticized?  The majority of the world feels the same.  My wife watches movies and tv shows because she likes certain actors.  Why does she like Ryan Gosling and Channing Tatum?  Because they’re great actors? Please, spare me.  

Please don’t tell me you wouldn’t rather have Kate Beckinsales doppelgänger doing weekly videos on the Bills.....as opposed to someone much less attractive.  And it’s ok to feel that way.  People like looking at beautiful things.  Don’t kill the messenger 

Edited by NewEra

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

Funny, if I had a daughter, I wouldn’t give 2 $#i+$ if someone thought she was cute or not.  

Let me ask you this: if you did have a daughter, would you care if she got her first big job, right out of college, in a brand new market that she was just getting acclimated with and she went on the premier fansite for the team she was about to cover, discovered a thread all about her, and right away saw that a creepy middle-aged man was trashing her looks?  See, that would piss me off if it was my daughter.  And she is super cute, for what it’s worth.

9 minutes ago, metzelaars_lives said:

Let me ask you this: if you did have a daughter, would you care if she got her first big job, right out of college, in a brand new market that she was just getting acclimated with and she went on the premier fansite for the team she was about to cover, discovered a thread all about her, and right away saw that a creepy middle-aged man was trashing her looks?  See, that would piss me off if it was my daughter.  And she is super cute, for what it’s worth.

It’s not about caring or not.  It’s about realizing that this is the fact of the matter.  It is what it is.  I realize that many of these jobs are going to attractive females nowadays.  In the past, cocktail waitresses were titled just that.  Now, they’re titled model/server.  Why? Because people enjoy looking at beautiful people.

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Then what is the case?  I made a comment, I wish she was cuter. It was criticized.  Why was it criticized?  The majority of the world feels the same.  My wife watches movies and tv shows because she likes certain actors.  Why does she like Ryan Gosling and Channing Tatum?  Because they’re great actors? Please, spare me.  

Please don’t tell me you wouldn’t rather have Kate Beckinsales doppelgänger doing weekly videos on the Bills.....as opposed to someone much less attractive.  And it’s ok to feel that way.  People like looking at beautiful things.  Don’t kill the messenger 

You were criticized because that is someone’s daughter who you don’t feel is attractive enough to have her job

and Of course you have no say in this....you could just not watch

43 minutes ago, NewEra said:

It’s not about caring or not.  It’s about realizing that this is the fact of the matter.  It is what it is.  I realize that many of these jobs are going to attractive females nowadays.  In the past, cocktail waitresses were titled just that.  Now, they’re titled model/server.  Why? Because people enjoy looking at beautiful people.

Image result for maddy glab

I'm sorry, I just wanted to make sure we're on the same page here- it's a "fact' that THIS CHICK isn't good looking enough for horny, middle-aged guy from North Tonawanda?

1 minute ago, metzelaars_lives said:

Image result for maddy glab

I'm sorry, I just wanted to make sure we're on the same page here- it's a "fact' that THIS CHICK isn't good looking enough for horny, middle-aged guy from North Tonawanda?

Any way you can find out which convent she ordered that skirt from?

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Come on!  I made it easy for you.  There are so many that 5 should roll right off your tongue, right?

Anyway,  your response was predicted.

<exasperated sigh>

Jets

https://www.newyorkjets.com/video/the-jets-welcome-new-on-air-reporter-liz-gonzales-11114430

Steelers

(from their official team site: Missi Matthews Steelers.com/Steelers TV Reporter)

https://www.nbcsports.com/video/steelers-reporter-missi-matthews-motivated-prove-her-doubters-wrong

Chiefs

https://www.chiefs.com/video/top-training-camp-storylines-young-group-of-receivers-eager-to-impress

Cincinatti

https://www.bengals.com/video/meet-the-new-team-reporter-marisa-20542729

Indianapolis

https://www.colts.com/video/andrew-luck-talks-one-on-one-with-colts-reporter-caroline-cann-20159195

There's your 5 without leaving the AFC using a cursory search.