Welcome to Buffalo, Maddy Glab!

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

LOL

D_M-nSQXsAAzXgm.jpg

you mean like she's on a  soap box spreading stories?  

You could say that about many of our LAMPy contributors.

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

I think that is the species in general.....we dont have to outrun T rex for our food anymore

Or be it, either.  ?

14 minutes ago, JustWinPlease said:

I see we've got some classy fellas in here...the kind who insult people, yet hide their own identities.

Great way to represent the fanbase, clowns.

I haven’t read all of this, so I’m not defending anyone. I just wanted to stop and appreciate the irony, Mr JustWinPlease.    ?

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, MacGyver said:

You don't seem to get the point, never said fat people didn't exist in the 60's, 70 & 80's.  My parents grew up in the 40's & 50's, they recall how rare it was to see a fat person, especially a fat kid.  They also cooked with lard, bacon grease, drank whole milk with cream on top, yadda.

Yep. Fat doesn't make people fat. Sugar does

Wish the Bills would announce it when fan-favorite employees like L. Hall leave. I don't really understand why there is a culture of secrecy in media.

3 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

Yep. Fat doesn't make people fat. Sugar does

Wish the Bills would announce it when fan-favorite employees like L. Hall leave. I don't really understand why there is a culture of secrecy in media.

Was Lauren Hall really considered a fan favorite?

4 minutes ago, from_dunkirk said:

This thread needs to be locked and various users warned. Lots of sexist, creepy, and fat-shaming inappropriate comments.

Agreed, but man I could go for some wings right about now.

Ain’t no shame in my game.

• Like (+1) 1