Welcome to Buffalo, Maddy Glab!

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Yet we dont seem to have any problem being a fat ugly mess as men

Not me specifically.....but in general

I actually work out and am not a fat ugly mess, but yes, many men are fat and ugly, however so are most women these days.  Hence the reason many of us wish more women were cuter. Just look around in your place of work, how many women are not land whales these days?  It's troubling.

I just watched the Apollo 11 documentary the other day with 100% original footage, take a look at the body types of the women back then and compare to today, so sad.

1 minute ago, MacGyver said:

I actually work out and am not a fat ugly mess, but yes, many men are fat and ugly, however so are most women these days.  Hence the reason many of us wish more women were cuter. Just look around in your place of work, how many women are not land whales these days?  It's troubling.

I just watched the Apollo 11 documentary the other day with 100% original footage, take a look at the body types of the women back then and compare to today, so sad.

I think that is the species in general.....we dont have to outrun T rex for our food anymore

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I think that is the species in general.....we dont have to outrun T rex for our food anymore

We didn't have to do that 30/40/50 years ago either.  Like I said, watch that Apollo 11 docu, it will make you cry in more ways than one :)

The female figure has gone extinct...

Edited by MacGyver

1 minute ago, MacGyver said:

We didn't have to do that 30/40/50 years ago either.  Like I said, watch that Apollo 11 docu, it will make you cry in more ways than one :)

The female figure has gone extinct...

I mean....what you are saying is a very sexist comment......I wont hold it against females if males cant see their fricken penis

I mean....what you are saying is a very sexist comment......I wont hold it against females if males cant see their fricken penis

That's the issue, it's not sexist.  When a person, male or female goes to the Dr and the doc says you need to lose weight, it's not because the doctor is fat shaming, no matter how much society wants to label it as such.

Doctors tell that to males as well

Yes ofc they do, but the outrage isn't there as it is when women are told the same thing.

Genetic engineering and designer babies can't come fast enough tbh.

Edited by MacGyver

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/meet-maddy-glab-the-new-bills-reporter

Meet Maddy Glab, the new Bills reporter

Hopefully she knows Commandments 1, 2, and 3 from the Chris Brown school of Bills jounalism.

Thou shalt never report negative Bills news

Thou shalt never criticize a Bills player, coach, or front office member 

Thou shalt never report a breaking news story if it makes the Bills look bad

In all fairness this reporter looks to be excited.  Good for her

27 minutes ago, Georgie said:

Does your Mom know you are using her computer?

Welcome to life.  Men like looking at beautiful women. Women love looking at handsome men. It’s just a fact.  Did Laura Rutledge get her job on espn because she knows more about sports than all the other candidates?  Sure, she knows about sports and is a solid analyst but one of the reasons she got that position is because she’s beautiful.  It’s not the only reason she got the gig (she’s pretty good at what she does) but you don’t see Ramona shellbourne hosting the most popular shows.  

Sorry if I’m not afraid to say it.  I enjoy looking at beautiful women.  I’d rather the Bills media marketing journalist to look like Kate Beckinsale with the journalistic prowess of Rachel Nichols than to look like Maddy with the same journalistic prowess.  I want to have my cake and eat it too with regards to the media.  

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Welcome to life.  Men like looking at beautiful women. Women love looking at handsome men. It’s just a fact.  Did Laura Rutledge get her job on espn because she knows more about sports than all the other candidates?  Sure, she knows about sports and is a solid analyst but one of the reasons she got that position is because she’s beautiful.  It’s not the only reason she got the gig (she’s pretty good at what she does) but you don’t see Ramona shellbourne hosting the most popular shows.  

Sorry if I’m not afraid to say it.  I enjoy looking at beautiful women.  I’d rather the Bills media marketing journalist to look like Kate Beckinsale with the journalistic prowess of Rachel Nichols than to look like Maddy with the same journalistic prowess.  I want to have my cake and eat it too with regards to the media.  

I mean....your not lieing.....

I walked into a diner with my woman a couple of weeks ago.....help wanted sign on the door.   A heavyset female came in while we were waiting....manager comes out takes her application and says we will get back to you.....little hottie comes in with no application dressed like a hooker looking for a job....gets sent straight back to the manager's office.

its not equal.

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I mean....your not lieing.....

I walked into a diner with my woman a couple of weeks ago.....help wanted sign on the door.   A heavyset female came in while we were waiting....manager comes out takes her application and says we will get back to you.....little hottie comes in with no application dressed like a hooker looking for a job....gets sent straight back to the manager's office.

its not equal.

Should it be equal?  If so, how do you make it equal without the current social media manufactured outrage climate we find ourselves in?

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I've literally never thought that about anyone. No offense, but you kind of seem like a douche.

I simply don't buy that.  You've never looked at someone and thought, they'd look pretty hot of they lost 20 lbs?  That seems impossible.

23 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

Yes ofc they do, but the outrage isn't there as it is when women are told the same thing.

Genetic engineering and designer babies can't come fast enough tbh.

and you're trying to convince me you're not t-bomb and white dwarf?  

• Haha (+1) 1