Can Someone Add the 2019 Schedule to the Site? Thanks!

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

I've got a decent collection of Clive Cussler books, I wished they'd make more of them into movies like they did with Tom Clancy/Jack Ryan. 

Sahara    

Seasoned adventurer Dirk Pitt (Matthew McConaughey) sets out for the African desert with his sarcastic companion (Steve Zahn) in search of a ship rumored to have vanished long ago, the main draw being the treasure supposedly hidden within the lost vessel. 

They really need to make more 

1 hour ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

giphy.gif

I hope your wife didn’t get hurt 

6 minutes ago, mead107 said:

I thought Scott fixed that. 

And who looks at the home page anymore 

I thought this was the home page. How big IS the internet, anyway? Are you saying there is MORE? 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Sahara    

Seasoned adventurer Dirk Pitt (Matthew McConaughey) sets out for the African desert with his sarcastic companion (Steve Zahn) in search of a ship rumored to have vanished long ago, the main draw being the treasure supposedly hidden within the lost vessel. 

I saw that, and also Raise The Titanic. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

oh I had forgotten about  Raise The Titanic. 

Listening to Dark Watch right now on Audible, another excellent Oregon Files caper—you have to suspend some disbelief at the amount of $$ it would take to build that ship and run a 1st class mercenary crew like that, but Juan Cabrillo is the baddest dude on one good leg out there! 

• Like (+1) 1