Can Someone Add the 2019 Schedule to the Site? Thanks!

56 minutes ago, Never NEVER Give-up said:

It would be nice if they replaced the 2018 Schedule with the 2019 Schedule on the TBD Homepage.

Sorry man.   I was being a little harsh maybe. 

If you want a Mod you can Tag them or PM them directly.  Or you could bug Scott himself 

@Hapless Bills Fan @Chandler#81 @BuffaloBill

3 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

I’m so done with this team. 

Come to the dark side my friend.  

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

To be honest ...  I never go to the Home Page.  I print out the schedule and keep one at home and one at work.  Open drawer and bam I'm all set 

I start typing in the link and when I see The Stadium wall I go there.  

(old school) 

Home page??  Damn.  I've been here what 15 years have over 40,000 posts and I didn't know there was a home page??

Ok ok it did know.  I've just never really been there. What's it like?  Is it pretty?

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Come to the dark side my friend.  

Home page??  Damn.  I've been here what 15 years have over 40,000 posts and I didn't know there was a home page??

Ok ok it did know.  I've just never really been there. What's it like?  Is it pretty?

O, You put an e on hom 

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

When the ‘pole shift’ occurs, all those whinging about not having an electronic version of the upcoming schedule on TBD will be glad for the printed out version, yessiree Bob.

I'd like to take the opportunity here to plug the book "Polar Shift" by Clive Cussler--it'll provide all the hype needed to fear such an event! ;)

• Like (+1) 1