Stone cold lead pipe lock...Bills are a 10 win team.

14 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Have at it wet blankets. Prove me wrong.

Wins:

Jets x2, Fish x2, NYG, WAS, CIN, TEN, DEN, BAL.

Come at me with your best reasons why the Bills won't win these games. You can't. Take it to the bank.

I miss Carl’s takes so much. 

This is a reasonable take.  It’s optimistic, but very close to my prediction.  I’d split the Jets series and say 9-7 or 8-8 if we lose to Baltimore, but, hey, who knows?

15 hours ago, aristocrat said:

What’s the Allen stat line look like if we want 10 wins?

15 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

now THAT is a good question.

I'm gonna say 3600 22/12 plus 500 and 5 on the ground.

I love that question too. I'm going with 3780 21/14 plus 430 and 4 on the ground. I don't think he will be running quite as much this year as he did last year with the improved o-line. 

17 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Have at it wet blankets. Prove me wrong.

Wins:

Jets x2, Fish x2, NYG, WAS, CIN, TEN, DEN, BAL.

Come at me with your best reasons why the Bills won't win these games. You can't. Take it to the bank.

If only the will of the fans could directly translate to wins.

That would be great.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way.

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

If only the will of the fans could directly translate to wins.

That would be great.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way.

Wet blanket detected.

Tell us all why they can't win those games.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, aristocrat said:

What’s the Allen stat line look like if we want 10 wins?

You must have missed the thread. He's going to have MVP numbers. So book your bets in Vegas for a 4000 yard passing, 1000 yard rushing year. 

That's right we crunched the numbers. Michael Vick's rushing record is going to get crushed.

Pretty sure if he actually has those #s we're 14-2 lol.

Just now, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

You must have missed the thread. He's going to have MVP numbers. So book your bets in Vegas for a 4000 yard passing, 1000 yard rushing year. 

That's right we crunched the numbers. Michael Vick's rushing record is going to get crushed.

Pretty sure if he actually has those #s we're 14-2 lol.

Let's focus here. Are my 3200, 22/12 500/5 out of reach?

13 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Not out of reach and those would be solid 2nd year stats for me. As important will be improving completion% about 5-6 ticks...I'd go as far as to say if he's completing more than 60% of his passes this team wins 9 games minimum regardless of yardage/TDs. I have a feeling the run/screen game is going to be in heavy rotation w/ playaction, iirc Allen was very good in playaction last season. Combine that with a defense that's going to be at least as good as last year and Bills are a very tough out.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I'm referencing the Josh Allen for 2019/20 MVP thread. No your numbers are attainable for a sophomore quarterback. That would still be a pretty amazing year if he finishes with that in his 2nd year.

The 4000 and 1000 I just can't see NFL DC's allowing a sophomore qb to get away with rushing that much. Would basically be another Pat Mahomes / Dan Marino trajectory... Although Cam Newton got close rookie year in a 4-12 season.

NOTE TO BEANE: GET A STEVE SMITH SR CLONE WR ASAP. CAM AND JA THRIVE WITH THAT KIND OF WR PLAY.

^don't understand how Beane and the former Panthers regime never considered that, instead going for the big lugs.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

3 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Just noticed the second to last game of the season is "TBD" between the 21 and 23 of December. What is that all about?

4 – TBD game at New England

The Bills road game at New England has a playing date to be determined in Week 16. Here’s the reason why. 

Since Thanksgiving falls on Week 13 this year there is only one other available Saturday besides Week 17 for the NFL to schedule games. So the league will have an NFL Network triple header on Saturday, Dec. 21st (1 pm, 4:30 pm, 8:15 pm) and then a regular Sunday slate. 

The Bills and Patriots will be informed by the league by Week 8 as to whether their game is on Saturday Dec. 21st or Sunday, Dec. 22nd. If they’re given a Saturday game there is a chance it could air in prime time.

So their might be two Primetime games, counting Thanksgiving, depending on how the season goes.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/23/2019 at 9:40 PM, Joe in Winslow said:

No. I think they are pretty realistic. Maybe fewer than 5 rushing TDs but the rest I can absolutely see. And somewhere around 57/58% completion. 

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

So their might be two Primetime games, counting Thanksgiving, depending on how the season goes.

The Bills and Patriots will be informed by the league by Week 8 as to whether their game is on Saturday Dec. 21st or Sunday, Dec. 22nd. If they’re given a Saturday game there is a chance it could air in prime time.

imagine a game that late in the  season determining who wins the division, prime time no less. when was the last time that happened and imagine it being against said team?

one can dream.

9 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

No. I think they are pretty realistic. Maybe fewer than 5 rushing TDs but the rest I can absolutely see. And somewhere around 57/58% completion. 

Hard to say on the rushing TDs he doesn't really need to rush too much to get a bunch of them, just when we get the goal line and he sees space he'll probably take it.

12 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

imagine a game that late in the  season determining who wins the division, prime time no less. when was the last time that happened and imagine it being against said team?

one can dream.

If ot could only be in Buffalo and not in NE...

On 7/23/2019 at 8:22 AM, SoCal Deek said:

The problem is that every year for the last two decades the Bills have gone into a mid season swoon where they look absolutely terrible and lose games that everyone ‘knew’ they were supposed to win. And they generally lose them in epic proportions! Maybe this year will be different? The only silver lining is that Fitz isn’t on the Jets anymore so he can’t embarrass us...again.

Go Bills

"for the last two decades" -  you mean when our current QB was THREE YEARS OLD?

When are we finally going to STOP pinning decades of poor performance on NEW regimes? 

The only thing the current team has in common with the old is the team NAME and it's FANS. 

Why not judge our current team (Owners, GM, Coaches, AND Players) based on their successes and failures? 

BTW - Fitz can still embarrass us from way down in MIAMI! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Only stone cold lock in NFL is the Patriots are a ten win team. Bills get hit with injuries, or just do what the Bills always do and they suddenly are a 7-9 team like they always are. 

Bold predictions don’t take balls, betting those bold predictions does. Find a sports book and put $500 on the Bills winning ten. I’m sure you’d get some decent odds. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1